The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Guys Sargas And Tyl.

S0ulre4per

Hi. First of all i think these are the only grineer that are kinda ok in person. Yes Sargas may hate Tenno and Lotus but he actually seems like a good person, for example, when Alad V betrayed him he called for us (he did it for his own good mostly) but that means he trusted us.  And Tyl, he tired to save his race from rotting and fkd up copy paste but we kill him. Thanks Lotus. (also he doesnt seem to hate tenno, he doesnt care if we are there or not). These two are in my good guy grineer list.

Tyl is trying to get rid of the genetic deformation because that is quite literally one of the very few things keeping the Grineer from completely taking control of the System. He may be trying to cure his people, but he's doing it for very bad reasons.

EDIT: Also, both Ruk and Tyl hate Tenno. All Grineer hate anything that is not Grineer. It is in their DNA and that is not up for discussion. However, althugh Ruk does indeed hate the Tenno, that does not mean he doesn't respect them. In fact, Ruk is the Grineer that probably respects the Tenno the most, as he sees us as worthy opponents and powerful warriors, which is something to value being a Grineer General.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Tyl is trying to get rid of the genetic deformation because that is quite literally one of the very few things keeping the Grineer from completely taking control of the System. He may be trying to cure his people, but he's doing it for very bad reasons.

So whats the average life span of an Grineer anyways (Like Vor)? *Minus the high morality rate of dealing with Tennos/infested/corpus

I think those robo parts make grineer stronger (heavy gunner) if they were all flesh and bones again it would be bad for them, we could wipe them all out with a skana, YES WITH A MF SKANA. honestly i dont think that becoming normal again can help in domination of solar system

I think those robo parts make grineer stronger (heavy gunner) if they were all flesh and bones again it would be bad for them, we could wipe them all out with a skana, YES WITH A MF SKANA. honestly i dont think that becoming normal again can help in domination of solar system

Yes it will. The reason they have those augmentations and body changes is to combat the rapid deformation and deterioration of their bodies. Without them their lifespans would be miniscule. They are artificially lengthening their lives. Also, due to their genetic problems, they have to clone in order to keep up their numbers. If they get rid of the genetic deterioration, they won't have to clone to keep themselves strong anymore. At that point, they would clone to make their numbers skyrocket even further and use said numbers to overwhelm everything in the system.

If there ever is going to be an Event like Sargas Ruk against Vay hek. I would 100% team up with Sargas. Time to show that little sh!t Vay Hek his place. And Also i think Sargas could be physicaly stronger than hek. He atleast has a normal humanoid body (even with robo parts)

Tyl Regor needs his own event. I hope that if he gets reworked, he'll still be a melee-only boss, just way more awesome. 

He has perfect potential to use his work to release a rather powerful Grineer as a new enemy for their faction.

Tyl Regor needs his own event. I hope that if he gets reworked, he'll still be a melee-only boss, just way more awesome. 

He has perfect potential to use his work to release a rather powerful Grineer as a new enemy for their faction.

In the last Devstream it has been confirmed Tyl Regor is still going to be a melee-only boss.

He will. In the newest Devstream they showed some drawings. *cough* gigant fists*cough* sword and shield *cough*

what if the grineer captured a tenno, and tried to use our dna to help fix whats wrong with theirs.

heres something i came up with just for lols recently

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242741-encoded/#entry2818131

That's exactly a pretty creative thought to think about. I'm sure they have a way to crack open our Warframes just like the Corpus do.

The Gravidus Dilemma was Sargas Ruk lashing out against the Corpus because they broke the contract the two organizations had agreed upon. I'm sure anyone would agree that, considering the Grineer were outright betrayed by their partners, seeking retribution is perfectly reasonable.

The Cicero Crisis was an attempt by the Grineer to reclaim their homeland. All they wished to do was purge what they viewed as a pestilence to their home. What could be more patriotic and admirable than trying to reclaim your lost place of birth?

It's implied that the Grineer are an empire that enslaves countless civilizations, but Sargas Ruk insists that the Grineer are protecting them, along with the rest of the solar system. He repeatedly speaks of and acts with honour. He doesn't hesitate to chastise Vay Hek for taking actions that compromise the safety of their fellow grineer (using the Grustrag 3). 

Who are the bad guys?

Not to mention that Tyl Regor's perfecting their cloning methods would probably also Grineer super-soldiers, on top of perfect clone everything.

IMHO just say that there are no good guys in the Origin System, instead of arbitrarily tacking Good and Bad. Makes for a better story than the fairytale-esque "And so the Good guys beat the Bad guys"

The Gravidus Dilemma was Sargas Ruk lashing out against the Corpus because they broke the contract the two organizations had agreed upon. I'm sure anyone would agree that, considering the Grineer were outright betrayed by their partners, seeking retribution is perfectly reasonable.

The Cicero Crisis was an attempt by the Grineer to reclaim their homeland. All they wished to do was purge what they viewed as a pestilence to their home. What could be more patriotic and admirable than trying to reclaim your lost place of birth?

It's implied that the Grineer are an empire that enslaves countless civilizations, but Sargas Ruk insists that the Grineer are protecting them, along with the rest of the solar system. He repeatedly speaks of and acts with honour. He doesn't hesitate to chastise Vay Hek for taking actions that compromise the safety of their fellow grineer (using the Grustrag 3). 

Who are the bad guys?

Damn, I hate when people use logic and reason to successfully persuade me.

Who are the bad guys?

*Looks at profile pic*

Valkyr, you should know better than any other that propaganda isn't to be trusted... Or do you want to "Volunteer" for another business venture....

The Tenno are neither good nor bad, we maintain the balance so that neither side wins due to the effects it would have on the system. And free the slaves, you know, gotta have a li'l heroism going in a video game with Space Ninjas/Pirates (Question is, Ash or Hydroid?)

Edited by un1337ninj4

Not to mention that Tyl Regor's perfecting their cloning methods would probably also Grineer super-soldiers, on top of perfect clone everything.

IMHO just say that there are no good guys in the Origin System, instead of arbitrarily tacking Good and Bad. Makes for a better story than the fairytale-esque "And so the Good guys beat the Bad guys"

Not like they are ''good'' good guys but i think Sargas is a grineer that wouldnt kill us if we were standing in front of him. Hey Ruk, Sup Tenno, Killed any of my napalms recently hehe? As for the good guy bad guy cliche you are right. i dont think tenno are good guys we kill to save what? balance? yea right i bet my nikana there is something more.

One of the reasons they're still deteriorating is because due to their xenophobic nature they won't accept a new set of genes.

If they did that, it'd be less of a problem for them.

It's not that simple.

But if Tyl Regor successful, the Grineer will turn into Spess Mehreens