Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.0 + 13.7.0.1: Depths Of The Void

[DE]Rebecca

Wow cool. More RNG BS, void dilution, key grinding, and more content forced into the void without any effort to improve the void, leaving it still the least interesting faction on the least interesting tileset. But now it's more difficult, because screw actually balancing the mods so that they don't trivialize 99% of the game, we'll just give enemies more health, armour, and damage.

"The void is the worst part of the game, what do we do to fix it?"

"Add more content that forces players to play void missions or pay us!"

"Players are tired of us forcing content into the void."

"Apologize to the players... Then continue doing exactly what they beg us not to do!"

Stop. Please. Work on improving things that aren't good so that players will want to play them, rather than locking new content behind said things and believing that because more players are playing it because you force them to, they must enjoy it.

Quick answer to void dilution : add other regular mission types to void keys  & the Orokin Derelict.

Quick, D.E.! Before the complaints overwhelmes everyone! :o

And remember : one grindfest a day keeps the player away...(it has to stop)

(nice pre U14 update though.Really risky,but ok.)

Edited by unknow99

Why did you add T4 then shift the majority of drops into it? You've made things harder when you said you goal was to top dilution of the drops.

Even better you made the only way to get those keys to play a single gamemode! Why would that be even close to a good idea? And of all the game mode you could have chosen INTERCEPTION.

why

Did 2x T4 Mdef, No reward. (mission screen)

No reward for killing Vor Prime either.

Diluting the loot table more than before even though the mission count just went up a notch is one thing...not being able to deliver working rewards and making us blow keys is not ;P

Oh joy. Aside from Loki Prime, we get a stick and a gilded sentinel nobody has cared about in almost a year. Which is actually good, since with the void key change and the fact we've been getting the shaft with void drop RNG for months now (Which DE has barely even tried to hide), the trade market is the only way I'll see any of this anyway. Most underwhelming prime update to date.

.... sigh. more rng madness, and seperating the keys into different tiers of difficulty on the star map is just one more thing i have to track in my memory.

let me guess Vor drops parts too... so we have to get a key for the item we want after playing interception (the longest game mode), then hope he shows up in our game AND drop the item we need.

i'm down with grinding to a pretty insane level, but this is starting to be atrocious. at this point i'd rather barrels in the void drop items for me to find while i explore a mission instead of just flying through a game to be disappointed.

even with all my *@##$ing, i'm still grateful to have an update. :) ...

Soo... You are going to say absolutely nothing about those horrible drop tables?

Seriously, wfat the flying f*ck, DE... T4s were supposed to REDUSE the dillution, not INCREASE it!

Well I'm going to say it ;] They got dilluted as hell. Simple example : Burston Prime it has now magically multiplied and spread throught drop tables. It was good where it was. But in T4 ? O.o That I can't understand

Edited by tocorro

There's no codex entry for the Wyrm Prime laser being prime, does that mean it has nothing that has been changed other than cosmetic?  If so, need to have that changed, a Prime needs to have some sort of stat boost and the only thing making the Wyrm Prime worth getting would be if it's dmg output was higher due to having a Prime laser to go with it.

I noticed an interesting problem in the drop tables (beyond what everyone else is talking about). The Latron Prime Blueprint is not listed anywhere. I'm assuming that it's merely where it was before, in tower 1 survival, but thought I'd point out it's absence in the thread. I didn't notice anything else missing.

Really not happy about the forced Interception missions DE...  I absolutely HATE Interception missions.

Also not thrilled about Tower IV keys in general.  As others have already stated there was already too much void dilution.  I understand the need to slow players down from burning through new content too quickly.. but this is not the answer you're looking for.  In fact, it's exactly what players have asked you NOT to do. :sigh:

Edited by AZAG0TH

I can honestly say this: I give absolutely zero f**ks about anything in this update. Not even gonna try any of the ridiculous farming needed for the stuff you added. And nobody plays Interceptions for a reason. You guys did everything possible wrong and the exact opposite of what you were trying to do. Good job DE.

Such dilution, much OMFGWTFBBQ! Seriously... WTH is wrong with you guys?^^'

Keys in interception? REALLY? Not very discreet, this attempt to AGAIN force our hands into playing stuff we don't like. Loki Prime is ashamed you didn't learn properly how to deceive others. EPIC FAIL on this one.

Oh and... Braton, Burston AND Bronco parts in T4?...

Edited by Marthrym