Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.0 + 13.7.0.1: Depths Of The Void

[DE]Rebecca

Attention all PS4 players lurking in this thread, have some fun in Warframe while you still can, when this update comes live you better have something else to play. Because Void - the pseudo-endgame - will be FUBAR.

Thanks for the update, I think.

Not sure why inception is being forced upon players to get the T4 keys, given it fails completly to do what Warframe and point domination are all about. 

Inception bad/counter aspects:

- It seperates players to work solo (the most efficient way being 1 person per point), not as a group as the game should.

- It fails as a domination/point capture in that the enemies can instantly take a point back by using a consol rather than needing to dominate a location for a time, like the players themselves have to do.

- it offers absolutly no motivation as to why the tenno/lotus would even care to hold the points, it is a purely mechanically gameplay mission type.

The point of T4 was to reduce the over crowded loot tables, it failed to do so and infact made it worse.  Even one of your own people thought a better idea was to make the other missions for void T1-3 before adding in T4.  It has also simply justified powercreep as a permanent expectation.

Taking longer to get something doesnt mean more you get to play, it means more grind. Until you have a diverse and interesting gameplay that will always be the case.

13.7.0.1:

Updated Current Prime drop tables to include reward by tier/rotation for endless types, particularly with Defense to show at which wave which rewards are chosen. Please note that the volume of feedback regarding these tables is being relayed. We have added this step for immediate clarity, and will be reviewing throughout the night.

Fixed:

Fixed duplicate Loki Prime Codex entry.

Fixed Loki Prime crafting casting 10 Argon Crystal, it is now 1 Orokin Cell for full frame.

Fixed issues with Japanese localizations.

Fixed Loki Prime not coming with Ability Mods.

Fixed Interception missions having broken UI and art when Joining in progress.

Fixed T4 Capture Keys not spawning capture targets.

Fixed issues where killing Vor in the Void during a transmission would result in an error.

13.7.0.1:

Updated Current Prime drop tables to include reward by tier/rotation for endless types, particularly with Defense to show at which wave which rewards are chosen. Please note that the volume of feedback regarding these tables is being relayed. We have added this step for immediate clarity, and will be reviewing throughout the night.

Fixed:

Fixed duplicate Loki Prime Codex entry.

Fixed Loki Prime crafting casting 10 Argon Crystal, it is now 1 Orokin Cell for full frame.

Fixed issues with Japanese localizations.

Fixed Loki Prime not coming with Ability Mods.

Fixed Interception missions having broken UI and art when Joining in progress.

Fixed T4 Capture Keys not spawning capture targets.

Fixed issues where killing Vor in the Void during a transmission would result in an error.

"and will be reviewing throughout the night."

THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT?!

So you don't intend to do anything about the drop tables today?

Just wow.

13.7.0.1:

Please note that the volume of feedback regarding these tables is being relayed. We have added this step for immediate clarity, and will be reviewing throughout the night.

Praise Lotus. For the love of Ruk, no table should have anything more than 8 items in it. Please be considerate of your veterans and fans DE, nobody wants to spend 5 weeks running T3/4S for hours for a single part. Thank you please.

*Says Grand Master*

DE promised less dillution, but they made the drop tables dilluted more. Simple as that. We don't want be given stuff like that, but we want it to be actually possible to farm. And as far as I know DE, the new parts got like 0.05% chance of dropping.

Dont get me wrong, i love the game and DE but adding crap to more crap doesnt make the crap smell go away, I love doing voids but adding almost everything your endgame players dont need to the T4 drop tables is kinda like crushing our testes with a sledgehammer

I'm still expecting an apology to the entire playerbase for outright lying about table dilution being fixed, and instead further diluting it. And then promptly fixing it after said apology. That wasn't even a mistake, that was an intentional decision. How does that even go through your guys' heads and make you think "yeah, they'll really like this."? How?

Edited by Diarist

I'm not liking the T4 drop tables, but the fact that you aren't guaranteed a t4 key on Round 3 on Interception missions is pretty annoying.

You guarantee them on other missions with other keys, why not here?

"and will be reviewing throughout the night."

THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT?!

So you don't intend to do anything about the drop tables today?

Just wow.

It's possible but I can't say for certain if another hotfix is happening before midnight tn EDT (it's possible, further fixes in progress but require testing), at the very least every detail is being noted with solutions presented where applicable.

I can't see the wyrm prime carapace in the T2 Defense drop tables? Is that where it drops from still, as if so then it's missing from the revised drop tables.

Other than that awesome work DE

Time to jump back on for the new content rush.

Praise Lotus. For the love of Ruk, no table should have anything more than 8 items in it. Please be considerate of your veterans and fans DE, nobody wants to spend 5 weeks running T3/4S for hours for a single part. Thank you please.

I think we are supposed to buy more platinum or something, that's the impression it gives me, I mean, the game is about buying platinum, isn't it?

80 hours of farming, here i come!

I think we are supposed to buy more platinum or something, that's the impression it gives me, I mean, the game is about buying platinum, isn't it?

correct.

Edited by Yorinar