Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.0 + 13.7.0.1: Depths Of The Void

[DE]Rebecca

wat

The price for building Loki was 10 Argon crystals which was apparently too much and it got dropped down to 1 Orokin Cell.

I am sitting on 6 of those things now so i dont think the original was too much. Given that you are going to be doing void missions to get the parts i dont see why this had to be changed.

I dunno World Cup in Brasil starts in few hours and DE is just making this game less enjoyable they only know how to screw up the players, maybe they find this funny when the do it over and over again,or they just know how to do it right. I'll stick with WC for now, reading all the topics and posts about this new grindfest make's me not even download this %%$& .

GL to all of blind playerbase, and i must say this game was great once i want to remember it like that so i want to quit.

GL DE with money making.

I can't get the freaking update because every time I try to update it after downloading about 7MB it says

Update failed!

Could not update file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.64.exe

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

[0x00000020]

please fix this soon it is happening to my brother as well and I can't play Warframe until this is fixed. I really want to try out the T4 keys but I cant get in

T4 keys only off Interception Missions... seriously? That is lame.

"Note:  To prevent exploits with all Void Keys, if you are hosting and abort an endless mission after the objective has been completed, you will lose your key."

Very stupid idea if somebody's internet messes up on them. Not only that, usually survival has so much junk in the drop tables, and you have to grind like crazy regardless. Hardly an exploit.

The Drop table are to be adjusted tonight( as per DE time) and hopefully the 'control parts' will be dropping among less amount of other prime parts although on T4, because it's a piece of junk thar first you ave to grind the T4 Key out than you should encounter the exact T4 key, than you have to be luck to get one of up to 10 rewards. So each part requires luck and plenty of time.

But well, I hardly belive that it's to be solved, since there is no way DE make this bundle fairly accessible. At least I'm happy for the grindy guys - they'll have a good bargain for a nearest time selling these new prime parts.

Agreed with the Vectis.

But can we get someone to verify the stats on the Wyrm, or did DE just release a Prime version and forget to up its stats on it and/or its laser??  If that is the case, it needs to be addressed right away.

Need my Snipetron back...

some interesting changes....but Im leaving for vacation tmrw.  guess ill have to play catchup when I get back....

tumblr_mvq88zCkcM1siqisho1_250.gif
woot! master race prime! thanks, DE!
RIP regular Loki...had some good times. i wish there was some way to incorporate your regular frames into the Prime versions

that gif is my fav part of this thread.   

Note:  To prevent exploits with all Void Keys, if you are hosting and abort an endless mission after the objective has been completed, you will lose your key.

Does this apply to Evolution Engine crashes or even power outages? Many a 40+ runs have crashed and left a void in me :(

I'm Mastery Rank 16.  No old content left for me.  My clan was mostly veteran members but they don't play anymore.  So I started a new clan (solo) just hoping that DE would get it together enough to get my friends back in the game.  It doesn't appear to have happened and so now I'm taking my backer cash elsewhere.  GRIND =/= FUN and until DE realizes this the player base is going to drop as veterans max out.  In the short term they'll balance that out with the incoming XBOX crowd.  But in the long run all players will come to the same conclusion and leave even if they're a bit thick at first (like me).  I've spent over $500 in support of this game, the most I've ever spent on a game. I bought the Ember Inferno Prime Access package and forma'd her up. Then DE "re-balanced" Ember by removing her most fun ability. That really burnt me. So, when Rhino Prime came out I decided I'd try farming it. I spent 100 keys and still didn't have all of the parts. How much more grinding was I supposed to do to get the reward? GRIND =/= FUN so I ended up buying it on the trade channel. Now they've released my favorite and most used frame, Loki as a Prime, behind a GIANT GRIND WALL. So I'm out. I've said it before, RNG as implemented is broken. Those calling this game GRINDFRAME or FARMFRAME are right and I can't defend it anymore. I wish you all and DE well. I'll be on here and there checking out the new updates but I refuse to GRIND anymore. It's just no FUN.

it's like he's played warframe

I'm Mastery Rank 16.  No old content left for me.  My clan was mostly veteran members but they don't play anymore.  So I started a new clan (solo) just hoping that DE would get it together enough to get my friends back in the game.  It doesn't appear to have happened and so now I'm taking my backer cash elsewhere.  GRIND =/= FUN and until DE realizes this the player base is going to drop as veterans max out.  In the short term they'll balance that out with the incoming XBOX crowd.  But in the long run all players will come to the same conclusion and leave even if they're a bit thick at first (like me).  I've spent over $500 in support of this game, the most I've ever spent on a game. I bought the Ember Inferno Prime Access package and forma'd her up. Then DE "re-balanced" Ember by removing her most fun ability. That really burnt me. So, when Rhino Prime came out I decided I'd try farming it. I spent 100 keys and still didn't have all of the parts. How much more grinding was I supposed to do to get the reward? GRIND =/= FUN so I ended up buying it on the trade channel. Now they've released my favorite and most used frame, Loki as a Prime, behind a GIANT GRIND WALL. So I'm out. I've said it before, RNG as implemented is broken. Those calling this game GRINDFRAME or FARMFRAME are right and I can't defend it anymore. I wish you all and DE well. I'll be on here and there checking out the new updates but I refuse to GRIND anymore. It's just no FUN.

I too am MR 16.  I've been here since U4 and have spent somewhere in the same range of money as you.  I burnt out grinding Mag Prime, which they then nerfed the RNG for (as it aged).  I've been playing a lot lately because I started having success, but I have to admit, this update ...

The Void key system sucks.  The fact that I had to farm for an hour to get my first T4 key, which was for T4 defense (which mind you, is a mission type that doesn't drop anything new!), speaks to a level of grinding I don't think we've witnessed yet.  And there have been some bad ones.

I still love this game.  EVE disabused me of the sunk cost fallacy.  I could walk away from Warframe if I felt like it wasn't fun anymore.  It is still fun.  I don't want to spend more money on it, but I may.  And that's a shame, because the way you have been treating players with the grindwall doesn't deserve to be rewarded, DE.
Edited by Yorinar