Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.0 + 13.7.0.1: Depths Of The Void

[DE]Rebecca

The first Prime access I dont feel like getting:

Wyrm Prime, cant be worse than wyrm, doubt itll be any better though.

Bo Prime, looks nice but until I see the stats gotta believe the old rule of thumb, Prime Turd is just a nice looking Turd.

Loki Prime, I actually like the look and love the frame but plat or no plat I aint going to pay 80$ for a frame.

All things aside its looks nice, but I can wait to eventually farm them all.

PS: Did we REALLY NEED ANOTHER melee? When are the Snipers going to get some love? Cause right now snipers are the only weapon catagory with out a prime.... (Vectis Prime, anyone?)

The first Prime access I dont feel like getting:

Wyrm Prime, cant be worse than wyrm, doubt itll be any better though.

Bo Prime, looks nice but until I see the stats gotta believe the old rule of thumb, Prime Turd is just a nice looking Turd.

Loki Prime, I actually like the look and love the frame but plat or no plat I aint going to pay 80$ for a frame.

All things aside its looks nice, but I can wait to eventually farm them all.

PS: Did we REALLY NEED ANOTHER melee? When are the Snipers going to get some love? Cause right now snipers are the only weapon catagory with out a prime.... (Vectis Prime, anyone?)

Agreed with the Vectis.

But can we get someone to verify the stats on the Wyrm, or did DE just release a Prime version and forget to up its stats on it and/or its laser??  If that is the case, it needs to be addressed right away.

The only problem with this is how blocked the content is, considering the dilution of prime drops and each of the new has at least 1item on the new difficulty, lets just consider Loki Prime for a second:

-> There's a good amount of t1~3 keys around, getting Chassis and BP from T1surv and T2 cap shouldn't be too hard;

-> Get T4 Def keys and T4 Surv keys (I wouldn't count much on finding getting too lucky with Recruiting channel);

-> Manage to get the drops after several keys;

-> Build the parts ( systems and helmet will make sure it takes you a lot of days since you're not likely to be building them at the same time);

-> Wait 3 days for the main BP.

It just gives incentive for older players to go a.f.WF. until it is toned down or the next void thing. I'm only excited for the new difficulty because I'm ready for it, not sure about gathering a good team though.

Agreed with the Vectis.

But can we get someone to verify the stats on the Wyrm, or did DE just release a Prime version and forget to up its stats on it and/or its laser??  If that is the case, it needs to be addressed right away.

Wyrm is the same by codex info, but Loki prime has 175 energy at 30 compared to 150 for standard Loki.

The only problem with this is how blocked the content is, considering the dilution of prime drops and each of the new has at least 1item on the new difficulty, lets just consider Loki Prime for a second:

-> There's a good amount of t1~3 keys around, getting Chassis and BP from T1surv and T2 cap shouldn't be too hard;

-> Get T4 Def keys and T4 Surv keys (I wouldn't count much on finding getting too lucky with Recruiting channel);

-> Manage to get the drops after several keys;

-> Build the parts ( systems and helmet will make sure it takes you a lot of days since you're not likely to be building them at the same time);

-> Wait 3 days for the main BP.

It just gives incentive for older players to go a.f.WF. until it is toned down or the next void thing. I'm only excited for the new difficulty because I'm ready for it, not sure about gathering a good team though.

Had planned farming Loki and Vectis prime all this weekend, now I plan on just seeing what Steam will have on sell instead.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe