Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.0 + 13.7.0.1: Depths Of The Void

[DE]Rebecca

reading this thread is even more fun than playing warframe right now

Walking on shattered glass would be more fun than playing Warframe, if DE keeps doing what they are doing.

Edited by Angius

Why criticize the game mode "interception"? maybe because you're a S#&$ no so stop yelling unnecessarily. the devs have outputs something of interest and I felt coming in interceptions void and I was right and I find it to be a good thing. And for those who want no farmer then you may want the total e SHIFT free? band A******!

Why criticize the game mode "interception"? maybe because you're a S#&$ no so stop yelling unnecessarily. the devs have outputs something of interest and I felt coming in interceptions void and I was right and I find it to be a good thing. And for those who want no farmer then you may want the total e SHIFT free? band A******!

*Says Grand Master*

DE promised less dillution, but they made the drop tables dilluted more. Simple as that. We don't want be given stuff like that, but we want it to be actually possible to farm. And as far as I know DE, the new parts got like 0.05% chance of dropping.

makes no sense so i cant respond

makes no sense so i cant respond

I tried google translate, but it didn't help.  All I could make out was that he was calling the people with legitimate informed concerns names, while accusing us of yelling at the same time.  I was sitting here seriously trying to decipher what "total e SHIFT free? band A******!" could possibly mean, but I think I am going to have to give up on it.

Close and return just tosser serious bottles, you pitier to criticize without valid reason, the game you pay nothing're the first to speak well of farmer and you are also the first to criticize the fact of having farmer. ca or tail head

I respect your point of view but i disagree with it as i have my own point of view.

That would be the poilte way of saying someone is wrong

Edited by -CM-SASMcBride

Wyrm is the same by codex info, but Loki prime has 175 energy at 30 compared to 150 for standard Loki.

Had planned farming Loki and Vectis prime all this weekend, now I plan on just seeing what Steam will have on sell instead.

I may have missed a detail in what's primed, but I'm pretty sure Vectis wasn't a primed weapon this time around.

Wow cool. More RNG BS, void dilution, key grinding, and more content forced into the void without any effort to improve the void, leaving it still the least interesting faction on the least interesting tileset. But now it's more difficult, because screw actually balancing the mods so that they don't trivialize 99% of the game, we'll just give enemies more health, armour, and damage.

"The void is the worst part of the game, what do we do to fix it?"

"Add more content that forces players to play void missions or pay us!"

"Players are tired of us forcing content into the void."

"Apologize to the players... Then continue doing exactly what they beg us not to do!"

Stop. Please. Work on improving things that aren't good so that players will want to play them, rather than locking new content behind said things and believing that because more players are playing it because you force them to, they must enjoy it.

and forcing players to play interception missions to grind keys, if they were good there will no need to force us to do it

Walking on shattered glass would be more fun than playing Warframe, if DE keeps doing what they are doing.

so true, the only reason why I keep playing is because I used 3 75% discount and buy play long ago, until I get access to heroes of the storm 

Really not happy about the forced Interception missions DE...  I absolutely HATE Interception missions.

Also not thrilled about Tower IV keys in general.  As others have already stated there was already too much void dilution.  I understand the need to slow players down from burning through new content too quickly.. but this is not the answer you're looking for.  In fact, it's exactly what players have asked you NOT to do. :sigh:

first time in a long time that I think "so now is pay or suffer trough grinding", and I feel sorry for the future of warframe

Hour and a half of t1 survival later and I'm full of useless keys and fusion cores.

Shouldn't I be rewarded with better drops the longer I stay in survival? Isn't the way the drops are now make staying in survival for a long time.. pointless?