Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know the components for Ash... components?

Konnstruct

Yeah, kinda confusing question, but I'm wondering what materials you need for the Ash helmet and systems (already have the chassis) since I don't have the blueprints for those parts yet. I want to know what planets to focus on when I'm not farming Tyl Regar for blueprints.

Thanks ;)

Where did you end up getting the chassis blueprints from? I heard General Sargas Ruk from the Tethys level on Saturn, and Tyl Regar from Titania level on Uranus drop blueprints.

Edited by skeeby

Where did you end up getting the chassis blueprints from? I heard General Sargas Ruk from the Tethys level on Saturn, and Tyl Regar from Titania level on Uranus drop blueprints.

Sargas Ruk doesn't drop Ash blueprints, only Tyl Regar does (which is who I got it from btw).

I assume it's the same as all other frames. I have the blueprints for rhino, trinity, and ember helmet and they all need the same thing.

I'm not sure if Ash would be the same but here are the mats for the other frames.

Helmet:

150 Alloy Plate

1 Neural Sensor

150 Polymer Bundle

500 Rubedo

Chassis:

1 Morphics

1000 Ferrite

300 Rubedo

System:

1 Control Module

1 Morphics

500 Salvage

220 Plastids

I assume it's the same as all other frames. I have the blueprints for rhino, trinity, and ember helmet and they all need the same thing.

I'm not sure if Ash would be the same but here are the mats for the other frames.

Helmet:

150 Alloy Plate

1 Neural Sensor

150 Polymer Bundle

500 Rubedo

Chassis:

1 Morphics

1000 Ferrite

300 Rubedo

System:

1 Control Module

1 Morphics

500 Salvage

220 Plastids

Thanks alot for the information, so far it checks out since the Chassis materials you listed correspond with the Ash Chassis blueprint I have, thanks!