Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A, B, And C Void/derelict Reward Rotations.

DeMeritus

What does it mean?

A, B, and C reward rotations are a bit cryptic and unexplained.  They're listed at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/ and are a bit unclear as to what they entail.  Having some explanation would be a bit useful.

While this would make perfect sense to the developers who implemented the drop tables, it's a bit... cryptic to many of the rest of us.  What's the difference between the mechanics of rotations A, B, and C?

Maybe tack up a little explanation about what that means at the top of the post?

Maybe if DE is especially generous, we can get percentages of how likely each item is to drop?  :)

Given that the contents of that are obviously subject to change, there are some of us that would like to know what our chances are of getting things.  So if we have a free weekend and want to try to complete one item, we don't pick the one with only a 0.5% chance of dropping.  Instead we can choose one with a better chance, so that we can have fun with our friends, and feel accomplished at getting a new drop, instead of spending all weekend frustrated, souring ourselves and friends on the game.

Mysteries are nice and all, but... some things are a bit silly to keep "mysterious" from players.

Or am I making crazy talk?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Void survival missions, the rotations are: A            A             B            C

5 min.    10 min.    15 min.    20 min.

For Void Defense missions, certain prime parts and BPs are rewarded for specific wave numbers (5,10, 15+)

When it says 15+, it means every FIVE waves after that, you'll have another chance to be rewarded one of those prime parts/ Bps.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just as confused as you are, however i feel like it has something to do with a random chance of playing on rotation a, b or c. when you start the mission. it randomly decides. so if i were to start a void defense it would pick through the rotations. the way i find out what rotation  you are in is by the drops. lets say soma prime blueprint. it drops in rotation A of Tower 2 defense. so if i'm in rotation A, i'l see a soma prime blueprint depending on how long i'm in game for. again this is just what i believe and many others think differently.

• 2 months later...

It is actually easy to understand 

Def                                                                Surv

A     W5(25,45,65)                                               <same in minutes

A     W10(30,50,70)                                             <same   

B     W15(35,55,75)                                             <same

C     W20(40,60,80)                                             <same

Basically it resets drop availability every 20 waves/minutes

so if you didn't get your desired R B drop at 15 you will get it at R C +15

For R A its 5 and 10 + R C

it's just looping

Edited by (PS4)Mosslauncher

The 'rotations' aren't that hard to understand:
In defense: Rotation A is waves 5 and 10.  Rotation B is wave 15 and Rotation C is wave 20.  Then it repeats all over again.
In survival: Rotation A is 5 and 10 minutes.  Rotation B is 15 minutes, and Rotation C is 20 minutes.  Then it repeats.
In interception: Rotation A is 1st and 2nd round.  Rotation B is 3rd round, and Rotation C is the 4th round.  Then it repeats.