The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrm Prime

(PSN)Tyrantrumm

hes just a skin tho, so his worth is exactly zero.

same sentinel

same abilitys

same weapon

nothing "upgraded" or useful, they should have just released a skin for the bog standard one (like parrot addons for carrier), no1 would notice any difference.

nothing "upgraded" or useful, they should have just released a skin for the bog standard one (like parrot addons for carrier), no1 would notice any difference.

Or, you know, they could do something that benefitted the playerbase like releaseing the new 3d model as a drop in the void instead of making it a plat only purchase.

Wyrm was the first thing I farmed on this patch and will probably be the last thing I farm to build.

I can't believe people think Helios is useless :s. He pretty damn strong if you slip a Forma into his weapon and him. Not to mention him doing the codex scans saves me from doing it and copping a battering.

The range of his weapon is the same as the Sweeper, and when you have all scans, lets see how his usefullness will go then.

I can't believe people think Helios is useless :s. He pretty damn strong if you slip a Forma into his weapon and him. Not to mention him doing the codex scans saves me from doing it and copping a battering.

The range of his weapon is the same as the Sweeper, and when you have all scans, lets see how his usefullness will go then.

or if like me you dont care at all about scans, then the ability to take polaroids in battle is far from useful.