The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter Assistance During Interception

Shabach

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right area, but I figure it's close enough. They're more of a warframe/gear though. Meh.

tl;dr found at bottom

I was playing one of the interception missions the other day, one of the harder ones, and decided to spawn a low-level specter for that little extra assistance it can provide, and also to get more comfortable using it as a gear/teammate. I got the opportunity to revive it, which gave some good intel on health, how they hold up under fire, etc.

Something I noticed that bothered me though, is that they don't offer any boost (that I noticed) to the capturing speed on points in the interception missions. And they absolutely should. You can't spam them, as you can only launch one per mission (I'm not sure if it's just one, or one of each kind), but it's not something that'll be a massive game changer if fixed.

With any luck, this is already in the works. Let me know if you have any feedback on this. Criticism is good.

tl;dr: Specters should decrease capture time.

If you like the idea, make it happen. Comment, upvote, follow, do whatever you can to get attention from DE.