Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Can anybody explain to me why I lost a failing branch that I found in the void and all fusion cores that I had before I enter the void please? I don´t understand it and me and my friends have the same problem... Please fix these.

Now my mods return to me. Really happy about that. Thanks DE :D

Edited by Lucky_Nestor_93

WHY do we even take the time to do events such as the CICERO or the GRADIDUS when everything is going to come out after....

If so, give us all the vandal weapons, give us the Primed chamber, make ALL the UNIQUE EVENT stuff normal for everyone to have...

What i love with this game, is that its not pay-to-win, but i enjoy putting money in it, because it is 100% worth it... this is an EVENT-to-win game, but if the events only grant you a shoulderbadge that'll never help you in anyway, then i think DE is going the wrong way...

You "killed" the Brakk with the grin^3, you "killed" the prime farming with the trade, and now you "kill" those mods.

Being a "senior" member brings you so little, at least, let us keep some cool stuff as "privilege"

Because the events are fun. Cicero and tethra mods were always going to be made into drops. Twin Wraith Vipers and Wraith Gorgon however are event weapons and you're never going to see them again.

This looks like a less grindy game. Looks. I like it, thanks D.E..

However even if it's a step in the right direction,that doesn't mean the path ends here...(keys of lower tiers remain untouched + ability mods put to the market + other enemy units getting their void version + othe void gamemodes)

Thanks for beginning to understand the grind suffering. Beginning. :p

Edited by unknow99

This looks like a less grindy game. Looks. I like it, thanks D.E..

However even if it's a step in the right direction,that doesn't mean the path ends here...(keys of lower tiers remain untouched + ability mods put to the market + other enemy units getting their void version + othe void gamemodes)

Thanks for beginning to understand the grind suffering. Beginning. :p

I wan't for the prime's 2 aura slots, and for all warframes 10 places for mods + 4 locked for the powers.

I KNEW the Latron Prime BP wasn't dropping! I kept bringing it up in chat and everyone kept telling me that I was just really unlucky, but something told me I was right and there was a bug. Now I feel better, even though I ended up going to the Market and just buying the dumb thing... 

Thanks for the fix though guys! 

Changes:

Ok, now drop tables are better. Now all we need is solve again the "I've got 5 Fang Prime Handles in a row in Interception IV till I finally quit" problem.

Edited by Kachocalvo

Hotfix 13.7.1:

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void. Removed approximately 20 pieces from the T4 missions overall. Updated drops can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/
  •  
  • Removed Vitality and other common gear from Void Vor’s drops, replaced with option of Orokin Cell or Argon Crystal AND one of four Cicero Crisis mods.
  •  
  • Removed single fusion cores from T4 Void rewards for Defense, Capture, Mobile Defense, and Survival, replaced with bundles of 5 R5 cores.
  •  
  • Increased the power resiliency of a number of bosses including Vor, Lech Kril, Sargus Ruk, and the Grustrag Three.

YESSS!! thank thank so so much

Edited by Funphyro

Please remove keys from non-survival mission rewards.  I had 3 T1 exterminates left over.  Got 1 T1 defense (really? *%!@#) key and 2 boltor prime stocks.

Also, crashed 23 minutes into a T1 survival.  Thanks for wasting even more of my life.