Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Because the events are fun. Cicero and tethra mods were always going to be made into drops. Twin Wraith Vipers and Wraith Gorgon however are event weapons and you're never going to see them again.

Actually, all the event items are eventually going to be available again sometime down the road. The only things that are 100% going to stay exclusive are the Founders items.

Hotfix 13.7.1:

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void. Removed approximately 20 pieces from the T4 missions overall. Updated drops can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/
  • Removed Vitality and other common gear from Void Vor’s drops, replaced with option of Orokin Cell or Argon Crystal AND one of four Cicero Crisis mods.
  • Removed single fusion cores from T4 Void rewards for Defense, Capture, Mobile Defense, and Survival, replaced with bundles of 5 R5 cores

These shouldn't have been an issue upon release.

With the 'more than 2 prime parts' being implemented a long time ago

I appreciate the fix, but I lose a lot of faith when you release such messy updates that need a lot of work.

Actually, all the event items are eventually going to be available again sometime down the road. The only things that are 100% going to stay exclusive are the Founders items.

Where did they say that? I want to hear those words from them.

WHY do we even take the time to do events such as the CICERO or the GRADIDUS when everything is going to come out after....

If so, give us all the vandal weapons, give us the Primed chamber, make ALL the UNIQUE EVENT stuff normal for everyone to have...

What i love with this game, is that its not pay-to-win, but i enjoy putting money in it, because it is 100% worth it... this is an EVENT-to-win game, but if the events only grant you a shoulderbadge that'll never help you in anyway, then i think DE is going the wrong way...

You "killed" the Brakk with the grin^3, you "killed" the prime farming with the trade, and now you "kill" those mods.

Being a "senior" member brings you so little, at least, let us keep some cool stuff as "privilege"

Because they don't want you to feel privileged, they want you to check it. Xp Anyways, get over it, the changes they make is to keep the game from going stale, which it tends to do after a little while. Farming for 72 runs to get one part was frustrating as all hell, rewarding, but too much work for something that somebody else got on their first run. As for the mods, as stated before, there was always plans to make these public and not event only because they where that good.

Kinda strange getting 5 cores for IV Capture... Are you kinding me?  that a normal reward for some of the survival waves... But not for Capture, Mob Def or Exterminate... That should be hardest missions of this class, and I get 5 cores as a reward?

Because they don't want you to feel privileged, they want you to check it. Xp Anyways, get over it, the changes they make is to keep the game from going stale, which it tends to do after a little while. Farming for 72 runs to get one part was frustrating as all hell, rewarding, but too much work for something that somebody else got on their first run. As for the mods, as stated before, there was always plans to make these public and not event only because they where that good.

Does anyone else see the irony of noblesse oblige telling someone to check their privilege? :)

i know it doesnt comes to the topic, but ... if only by the next patch, if we would have some kogake or obex prime TT-TT, i'll be the happiest tenno in the planet .. i mean... system, and if the devs change the moveset of the stances (brutal tide specially, cause this stance its useless...) for something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVT7mBZNxU  god allmighty... that would be nice!!,  hands and feet needs tons of love in my opinion
PS: sorry for my bad english :)

i know it doesnt comes to the topic, but ... if only by the next patch, if we would have some kogake or obex prime TT-TT, i'll be the happiest tenno in the planet .. i mean... system, and if the devs change the moveset of the stances (brutal tide specially, cause this stance its useless...) for something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVT7mBZNxU  god allmighty... that would be nice!!,  hands and feet needs tons of love in my opinion

PS: sorry for my bad english :)

We're getting claws man... It's been leaked some time ago. :)

But yeah, more martial arts combos for hands & feet would be great. And Nunchuks.

Rotation A = 5 and 10 minutes marks

Rotation B = 15 minutes mark

Rotation C = 20 minutes mark

One full Rotation = 20 minutes

25 = A, 30 = A, 35 = B, 40 = C, 45 = A... you get the idea.

God forbid they should actually explain this in the all important post that contains it. DE, what gives with the terrible communication? Are you unable to separate your internal knowledge from what you've publicly released and so keep thinking we know things that we actually don't?

If you're going to make posts like the drop table one, it should be a full reference list. I shouldn't have to go find a random update note to find a player post explaining the system. Please update the drops list with an explanation of rotations. Not every player trawls through your forum all day to play connect the dots.

Had a Paris Prime Grip streak (six times, I think, one after another) on T4 Interception...

Rotations are completely bugged right now. After the third round you seem to get the same reward over and over.

Can we expect a hotfix for that tonight? It really doesn't look like a huge hassle to fix to me.

Hotfix 13.7.1:

•  

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void. 

Does it works correctly? Got 3 Latron Prime Blueprint in 70 minutes T1 Survival.

Edited by HarissonLA