Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Lighting

Coatduck

So I noticed while looking through some stuff that infested missions stopped being dark and spooky a while ago. I don't know why or when, so I asked [DE]Skree, and this conversation happened.
D6ntD2p.png

So here I am making a post.

Before:
warframe2013-01-2022-u8kue.png

And After:
2013-06-08_00012.jpg

I miss the waving flashlight and obscured vision. It made it easier to get surprised, and added to the atmosphere

Edited by Coatduck

Well that's what happens when you talk to his ceiling. Try different infested missions

Actually I always find Skree to be quite helpful. I should mention however, that the lighting, as per the way it was before where it was super dark and you had a flashlight to see with, is gone from all tile sets and missions. Some are a bit darker than others, but it's nowhere near the same.

Before:

warframe2013-01-2022-u8kue.png

And After:

I happened to come across that tile while playing a dark sector survival and decided to take a screenshot so that you could compare the same location before and after the lighting change

qnj8x2D.jpg

The location is slightly off but it is close enough to demonstrate how much it has changed.

I happened to come across that tile while playing a dark sector survival and decided to take a screenshot so that you could compare the same location before and after the lighting change

qnj8x2D.jpg

The location is slightly off but it is close enough to demonstrate how much it has changed.

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I was intending to demonstrate, but you can see the same area in the room. It's so different now, it's super lame.