Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.7.2

[DE]Megan

All these fixes are good, but .......I know that that its impossible to fix all crashes, that is why dear DE can you please let us invite players (at least clanmates) on survival after 5 minutes or on def missions after 5 waves, because it's realy enrages when the game is crashing, or your friend is disconecting during the game((
p.s.Thanks in advance for your understanding, and sorry for my english

"Capture, Exterminate(!), and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Void Key." - sourсe https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

i was run a few about 5-8 Exterminate4. last was today - 1 hour ago. every time i got 5 cores as reward. bug? fix it pls.

Edited by eprstt

Yaaa... This wasn't very well thought out was it.

This is not a good change.

What about people and enemies using Magnetic damage weapons?

Just screw Magnetic damage even more than it already is?

How about you just make Absorb not absorb other Absorbs.

yo dawg I heard you like absorb so i put an absorb in your absorb so you can absorb while you absorb.

Still waiting.......................

for Update *cough* *cough* 14 *cough*

:(

"Made *Nyx's absorb resist magnetic damage* so that you can't generate endless damage by chaining absorbs."

*Reads nyx "fix"*, I don't really recall it a fix, more then likly a debuff..

This is a total nightmare.

Edited by ArkHunter

'For Survival, Defense, and Interception missions, staying at least 20 minutes/15 waves/3 Rounds guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources and Cores are included in the cycling of mission rewards for some Survival/Defense.'

Would it not be better for players who stay the required length of time to be guaranteed a Prime part instead of a Key or Forma being added, especially as these can be obtained elsewhere?

• Made Nyx's absorb resist magnetic damage so that you can't generate endless damage by chaining absorbs

You can't only exclude absorb? It's not good when some weapons (such as amprex or now anything magnetic) just arbitrarily don't work on absorb. A wiki should never be needed to propery play a game and this doesn't help.

I dont know how many time I play and had crash problem that end my game.. this is just too much.. Sometime crash happen when I already login, when game just start, at extraction and etc.. and what I can say is it keep happened.. many fix and change already made to this game, but my problem is still same.. all performance already been made up to low level but still crash,crash and crash again. Thanks for annoy me

Changes:

• Enabled new account creation directly from the login screen.
  • Made Nyx's absorb resist magnetic damage so that you can't generate endless damage by chaining absorbs.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Interception rewards being stuck at the first tier

Thx DE... 

I dislike the fact that Nyx absorb is resistant to Mag damage now. It basically screws people over who have magnetic damage and want to help nyx make a bigger boom.

It seems it takes away some of the teamwork and power combos that you can actually do instead of run & gun...