Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.7.2

[DE]Megan

sounds great to me, did a 40 min t4... got a r5 at 40....

That's great and all, T4 Needed a fix but you know what also needs a fix? T1, especially survival, because it also seems to dish and throw key candy at us when we really want a Loki chasis. I think the RNG hit a block at T1 Survival too.

Finally the wave of hot fixes come in so people can stop complaining.

Just remember to make a thread about how much people hate T4 drops too.

Some of them are kind of also bottom of the barrel.

9qbn9f.gif

I had to stop farming for Loki Prime Helm as the rng wall blocked me of getting anything...again. Who else likes getting Latron Prime parts and more forma?2u3z3wk.gif

yea i feel like alot of the void is broken yet no one is saying anything. there's no reward progression either. e.g. in a t1 survival, you can get a bo prime ornament at 5 mins, or 25 mins. =s....i thought sheldon had this stuff figured out. we dont need the void to be broken every time something new is added.

tried farming the loki prime chassis, couldnt get that. so i tried farming other things. glaive prime stuff....still cant find a blade to save my life. ended up buying the rest of the glaive prime stuff i needed off of trading. i like to farm my things and spend time finding it, but not when the search is so fruitless too..what's the point?

almost no difference between t1 and t4 except the enemies. lol you'll be getting bo prime ornaments there too. and rare 5s. lawl lawl. 

basically everything you dont want or need, is now being shoved down your throat. 

i'd like rewards that are worthy of playing a t4 plz. if i want a bo prime ornament i'd play a t1 survival. not a t4.

Edited by kalikilic

Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Void Key.

nope nope. not true. 2 runs T4Ext - rewards 5 Cores... pls DE - fix it. pls pls pls =)