The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.7.2

[DE]Megan

That's great and all, T4 Needed a fix but you know what also needs a fix? T1, especially survival, because it also seems to dish and throw key candy at us when we really want a Loki chasis. I think the RNG hit a block at T1 Survival too.

Finally the wave of hot fixes come in so people can stop complaining.

Just remember to make a thread about how much people hate T4 drops too.

Some of them are kind of also bottom of the barrel.

9qbn9f.gif

I had to stop farming for Loki Prime Helm as the rng wall blocked me of getting anything...again. Who else likes getting Latron Prime parts and more forma?

I know that feel.

I hope this is a temporal solution and they will later change it to "Nyx does not absorb damage dealt from Other Nyxes (skills)".

just change it to other Nyx's Absorbs.

I doubt it is common, but you never know if there's that one Nyx out there that wants to use Psychic Bolts on the other Nyx's Absorb.

So uh... instead of just figuring out a solution to make Absorbs not interact with eachother you made them... resist magnetic damage. So Disruptors and Shock Leaders no longer actually contribute damage to Absorb. And so any allies using weapons with magnetic damage are able to contribute less efficiently. Cool. Great.

Made Nyx's absorb resist magnetic damage so that you can't generate endless damage by chaining absorbs.

This makes no sense as a fix. Some of my builds deal mostly magnetic damage. Now I can't use those builds to charge absorb... that sucks...

I dislike the fact that Nyx absorb is resistant to Mag damage now. It basically screws people over who have magnetic damage and want to help nyx make a bigger boom.

Seriously DE you need to fix this. The game is about co-op. Making it impossible to increase the damage with a damage type is pretty crap.