Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running out of ammo with 4 people on the everest boss

Ingway

I'm actually quite shocked at how much Health that Boss had, luckily i got a piece of the trinity blueprint after he died... still all the guys who were with me ran out of ammo while fighting the boss, leaving us to melee him (and mind you, he rapes trough your shield with the hek shotgun he had), he had a ridiculous shield recharge rate as well, if you stop hitting him for one second it recharges (funnily enough the shield capacity he has goes way beyond his health bar).

I had a hek shotgun as well, but i semmed to do nothing to him while firing right on his face, stuninig him with melee air attacks to avoid him running away and all that. Is there a easy way to do this? Or do i just have to overpower my weapons and my allie's weapons if i wish to kill him easily?

Edited by Ingway

Having more people in the squad makes a mission harder. I can solo him using Rhino and Gorgon.

Really? That didn't semm to be the case in many missions i went trough, actually going with more people semmed to make it extremely easier.

Having more people doesn't increase difficulty.... Where did you pick up this rumor? The only reason you're able to solo him is either because you're well abled. Or Rhino... and the Gorgon... And I don't mean to be a $&*^ here, but I'm going to guess it's Rhino, and the Gorgon, due to the fact the Gorgon is essentially and LMG, and Rhino is just an overly powered frame in general.

I've done various missions with my friends, and solo. The difficulty does not change, the amount of enemies does not change. It's pretty much the same all around. At least this is from my experience. I'd wait for an official response from a DE Admin before going around and basing stuff on blind rumors.

I did the mission by myself and he was only level 25 or something like that when i tried to bring two other of my friends he turned to level 45. So unless those numbers next to their name means nothing I think he does get harder with the more people trying to kill him. I havent seen this in any other mission though so you may very well be correct Humor but I would like to know from DE admins as well what the deal is lol.