Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

UPDATE : 15/5/2015

Hey Guys! Finally i got some time to spare and made another Ash Concept! XD based on my first post this is a new approach to the design, i hope :p  If youre wondering that sword is called Karysto Prime, a sword version of the Karyst Dagger. Enjoy!  

moth_ash_prime_by_me9a7-d8tectp.jpg

After I posted my codex art, a few of you guys wanted me to post a concept art for it. so here it is :D

ash_prime_concept_by_me9a7-d7mamee.jpg

(update)

ash_prime_side_by_me9a7-d7mglz0.jpg

Well this does count as side and back right? :p 

I've always wanted some moving parts for Ash, so here is my chance to explore that idea. I'm also thinking of maybe that the moving parts are also indication of how much shield|energy|health he has in game. Like if Ash runs out of energy, the spinning parts totally stops. with full energy it spins really fast. I dunno just small details like that makes it fun I think.

Thanks for all the feedbacks guys I really appreciate it! it was really fun painting this. :D

(update)

Here is the codex art entry I made that led to the ash prime concept here. just thought it would be nice to post it here for you guys to see. 

codexart_ashprime_by_me9a7-d7l5kd0.jpg

[upadate 1/13/2015]

Well i guess this is my first update in 2015.

These are my take on Ash's Alternate Prime Helmet. Moth is based on my codex entry design with a little spin on it to go along with the new design. Tell me what you guys think. Happy Belated New Year! :P

ash_alt_prime_helm_by_me9a7-d8dqqqr.jpg

ash_alt_prime_helm_2_by_me9a7-d8dqr19.jp

Edited by Zounderth

For some odd reason, he reminds me of MK's Scorpion. I dunno why- maybe I imagine that wrist knife shooting out with a chain attached.

GET OVER HEERREEEE

lol yeah it does a bit but i'm thinking ash would just teleport over there instead

"I'll go over thereee" lol but yeah i get what you mean :D