Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

As someone who started Warframe playing as Ash. This was amazing to look at. Thank you for this wonderful piece of art. I hope this ends up influencing the final product of Ash Prime.

That third picture with Ash and his Hidden blade..

Yeah that's staying as my desktop picture for a loooooong time. Amazing. Just amazing.

Ash is my jump-off.

Bravo, sir! Simply Outstanding! 

I also dig that he is black by default, not white. The 1st black prime. 

Well done!

Ember, Rhino and Frost prime are black by default.

As someone who started Warframe playing as Ash. This was amazing to look at. Thank you for this wonderful piece of art. I hope this ends up influencing the final product of Ash Prime.

That third picture with Ash and his Hidden blade..

Yeah that's staying as my desktop picture for a loooooong time. Amazing. Just amazing.

you are welcome and thank you :)

I like it......the prime mask should be able to combine both the two alternate helmets and the original especially since the locust mask has this really cool gore feel to it kudos and thanks for sharing the amazing artwork

I like it......the prime mask should be able to combine both the two alternate helmets and the original especially since the locust mask has this really cool gore feel to it kudos and thanks for sharing the amazing artwork

Well I doubt all Primes can do that since some masks are starkly different. But Ash Prime can easily do it, yeah.