Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serration Mod

Diablerist

Question

I just can't seem to find this mod anywhere, my burston is pretty crappy without having this mod to beef it's damage up. I read in a wiki that the grineer have the best chance of dropping basic damage mods. However, after farming nothing but grineer missions for the last week, all I seem to get from them are mods for every weapon except the rifle. For those with a bit more luck than me where and what did you fight to get your serration mods? I've mostly focused on earth missions, but I am pretty much convinced now that this method isn't yielding any fruit.

10 answers to this question

+1 to this. I've been wanting to get another but it seems this uncommon thing is damn rare.

Just farm and get lucky!

Hey Devs, ever considered a Warframe mod that increases Drop Rates? Like "Luck" in RPGs? I think it's gonna be worth it for farming sessions! :D

i sure hope so... i got like 4 rares against at least 100 commons and 10 (?) uncommons in the last 2 days.

the rates really got dumped down with the last patch and it feels like suffering for mods (i want), which in my opinion should be more accessible (when it comes to survivablility and damage) should you want to keep up with the enemies level.

what do i care if got a 'rare' mods that marks 'loot' (cabins full of credits/orbs) or enemies appear on my mini map, when i'd rather be able to kill things with just one clip of rifle/pistol instead of burning through 3 -.-

also after 5 days i finaly got my 1st !!!11 shield capacity upgrade... i really feel like the RNG is messing with me

don't get me wrong, the game is great! but keeping up with it is another matter

Actually, DE_Steve mentioned that one drop rate was going to become better in the next update (Some Rhino BP or something), and I'm guessing they may be reducing the nerf that happened in the last update.

What do you men by "nerf"?

i sure hope so... i got like 4 rares against at least 100 commons and 10 (?) uncommons in the last 2 days.

the rates really got dumped down with the last patch and it feels like suffering for mods (i want), which in my opinion should be more accessible (when it comes to survivablility and damage) should you want to keep up with the enemies level.

what do i care if got a 'rare' mods that marks 'loot' (cabins full of credits/orbs) or enemies appear on my mini map, when i'd rather be able to kill things with just one clip of rifle/pistol instead of burning through 3 -.-

also after 5 days i finaly got my 1st !!!11 shield capacity upgrade... i really feel like the RNG is messing with me

This is exactly how I feel. Basic mods that we NEED to progress should not be this bloody hard to get. Without basic damage mods, enemies begin to really become a problem when you can't drop them in an efficient manner. My inventory is full of garbage mods that I just have no use for (a ton of sentinel mods, and I have no intention of purchasing a sentinel) in the mean time, my rifle is just begging for 1 assault rifle damage mod, and I have not seen any, or rifle elemental mods for that matter. Its kind of like the game doesn't want me using these weapons, which is a shame cause I just don't like the shotguns in warframe. For one, they look absolutely ridiculous, and second, I don't like having to get close to an enemy to maximize my damage when the rest of my team mates just blitzes everything from a distance.

Agreed. Spend almost a whole day playin the game yesterday and couldn't get my hands on even 1 rare mod. They really need to rework the drop rate, the drop rate nerf was way too hard last update.