Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feeling Appreciated Good Job DE

Humor

Hello all,

So after checking the forums today, I've noticed a few new patch notes, and noted a few of em in Warframe. I am glad to see DE is taking the time to listen to their community, which highly reminds me of Red 5 Studio's which is amazing. I'm glad to see such items in place that should have already been there such as the ammo kits. That was an incredible change, especially for someone who loves soloing so much. It's tiresome trying to clear a level, and then run out of ammo, and have to run to the extraction with no ammo, whilst trying to dodge bullets from every direction, when instead now I can simply spend a small amount of credits (money), on ammo kits, and make sure I have enough ammo to make it out alive.

As for the Ember model change... I didn't really approve of her before, but this change just makes me dislike Ember so much more... It looks like you got lazy, and just moved the fin on the head (Fire w/e), and reversed it. It looks kind of silly. I Personally believe maybe you should put some more work into how Ember should look. and for now revert the change. Like it's my own personal opinion and all, but she just looks ridiculous now. Like an Emo Aqua Man/Woman...

Anyways, I'd just like to say thanks DE for opening up, and listening to the communities opinions. I remember in my review someone told me ammo kits were useless, well, who's laughing now? Now I have a reason to spend this stack of credits I've accumlated on something useful. Thanks Again DE, keep working on at least "Testing" the communties suggestions.

Maybe you'll go as far to implement a 'lil PvP *wink wink*. You know you wanna implement it just as bad as your community seems to want it. *nudge nudge*.