Kiliken

Question

10 answers to this question

Any defense mission (except for ones listed as mobile defense) are successfully completed if you select to take the mission reward and leave. The option to do so comes up after every 5th wave.

Therefore, I should have quit when given the option the first time? The mission would have been counted a success, and I could move on to the next planets, or replay for greater challenges.

What are the "rewards" promised for completing successive waves; how do these rewards grow?

Edited by DEATHLOK

Therefore, I should have quit when given the option the first time? The mission would have been counted a success, and I could move on to the next planets, or replay for greater challenges.

Yep.

What are the "rewards" promised for completing successive waves; how do these rewards grow?

Random mods or consumables. They don't. They're just randomized from the get-go. They don't get better as you progress in waves.

Replies in bold.

It isnt that you get better mods for doing the defense missions, its that you kill more mobs over less time and they come to you that increase the amount of mods you see. Materials also.