Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Idea: Secrets Of The Void

Cobalt313

I really like this idea, basically a gustrag three type 'encounter' (in this case finding a room). I approve also the fact that you'll have to run away. However it should give more than just a prime warframe. The way I see it is somewhat also of a "burial tomb" of some sort. So maybe orokin cells or argon crystals would be a definite drop from the relic or even from the room.

Another fun thing you could add is that the primed warframe was guarding his/her room, so as soon as you pick it up he starts chasing after you (similar to how you fight mesa except he/she's more hostile.)

I really like this idea, basically a gustrag three type 'encounter' (in this case finding a room). I approve also the fact that you'll have to run away. However it should give more than just a prime warframe. The way I see it is somewhat also of a "burial tomb" of some sort. So maybe orokin cells or argon crystals would be a definite drop from the relic or even from the room.

Another fun thing you could add is that the primed warframe was guarding his/her room, so as soon as you pick it up he starts chasing after you (similar to how you fight mesa except he/she's more hostile.)

Well, I did at least envision some loot containers in that room along with the relic, but people have been suggesting a miniboss fight too, like these fellows for example: (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242865-void-guardian-statues-mob-and-maybe-boss/). Never really thought of fighting the Lost Prime itself, though.

As for relic drops, I suppose having something other than just the Prime parts might not be too bad just as long as everything on the table is valuable in some way.