The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Hate Fusion Core Right Now

Kaiser_Suoh

According to Kickbot they are the only thing in the T4S drop tables with a disproportionate drop rate, but given they occur as drops in rotation A and possibly B (unsure here) you are not really missing out on much.

For reference here are all the prime parts that could be superceeded by a R5 pack

TOWER IV SURVIVAL     
Rotation A
BOAR PRIME STOCK
BO PRIME ORNAMENT

Rotation B
FROST PRIME HELMET BLUEPRINT
FORMA BLUEPRINT
RHINO PRIME CHASSIS BLUEPRINT

Overall I'd take a R5 pack any day over the stuff here, or a key/credit cache. Not all rewards can be amazing.

According to Kickbot they are the only thing in the T4S drop tables with a disproportionate drop rate, but given they occur as drops in rotation A and possibly B (unsure here) you are not really missing out on much.

For reference here are all the prime parts that could be superceeded by a R5 pack

TOWER IV SURVIVAL     

Rotation A

BOAR PRIME STOCK

BO PRIME ORNAMENT

Rotation B

FROST PRIME HELMET BLUEPRINT

FORMA BLUEPRINT

RHINO PRIME CHASSIS BLUEPRINT

Overall I'd take a R5 pack any day over the stuff here, or a key/credit cache. Not all rewards can be amazing.

You would take a R5 pack over a RP chassis?

Yeah, I'm not too happy when I get a single pack of 5, but when I get them in quantities of 20-40, I'm happy.

Save up, use them on mods!

And to the dude who asked if you've maxed every mod, then you really need to find something better to do in life because that's a LOT of mods.

Or you could sell them for 1p each.
100 cores = 100 plat

Edited by EverythingNagato

Yeah, I'm not too happy when I get a single pack of 5, but when I get them in quantities of 20-40, I'm happy.

Save up, use them on mods!

And to the dude who asked if you've maxed every mod, then you really need to find something better to do in life because that's a LOT of mods.

Or you could sell them for 1p each.

100 cores = 100 plat

100/3= 33.3 ---> 34 trades.