Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waste 900 Plat Or Farm The Potato Seeds?

-FrostByte-

Question

Best way to farm cells: Ceres solar rails. Lots of exp, and cells do drop. Could always go after Ruk, but at times that is no faster if he doesn't drop anything.

If the people would actually stay longer than 5 minutes there... Most people just run off to be hallway heroes and extract at the 5 minute/wave mark leaving you to search another group with similar results. The bitter fact is that I often experienced that it seems like you get more cells from opening lockers/canisters than the few enemies that you'll see during this prematurely ended missions, apart from the fact that it sucks to collect the stuff that's being scattered all over the place rather than doing a good point defense like anybody with common sense would do. Best part being that some older Mastery Ranks are guilty to the same thing as Newcomers. I don't understand it, it feels like people are getting either lazy or are being cowards and trolls by running straight to extraction whenever possible and camping there until they force everybody to extract.

The amount of Cells you get this way is so inefficient you're probably better off killing Ruk.

Edited by MeduSalem

Then thats a factor based on the invasion system, it has nothing to do with platform differnces. Content is not locked out based on platform.

Actually, the spawns are different between PC and PS4. Kappa is controlled by Corpus but doesn't spawn any Oxium Ospries on PS4. Cupid, Uranus spawns Leech Ospries and Elite Crewman like crazy on the PS4, but doesn't on the PC. Excal is also 375 plat in the market on PS4 instead of the 75 plat I've heard on PC.

Actually, the spawns are different between PC and PS4. Kappa is controlled by Corpus but doesn't spawn any Oxium Ospries on PS4. Cupid, Uranus spawns Leech Ospries and Elite Crewman like crazy on the PS4, but doesn't on the PC. Excal is also 375 plat in the market on PS4 instead of the 75 plat I've heard on PC.

And the take away from that is you just play some where else on PS4.  Saturn has Helene if you want a defense and Mimas if you want a survial that give a chance at both cells and oxium.

You find PUG's on Helene all the time that consist of four players with MR 10-15 that will stay a minimum of 15 waves and often 30.  Grab the resources and repeat.

Now I get the picture a little more, I had no idea the spawn tables were that different. At that point its just best to scan them and figure out what planets are best for spawning and farming them.

Greetings,

If by 'Potato Seeds' you mean Orokin Cells, then here's my advice:

Place Titan Extractors on the planets Titan and/or Ceres.

Ocassionally they will each yield 4 Orokin Cells. Depending on how many you use on a daily basis, this should give you plenty of cells without ever having to farm them =D

Edited by Talaiar