Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

__

omegaskorpion

This doesn't actually sound like a bad idea, I'm up for it.

though I think grenades should just stay away as it is.

I'd love to see visual effects on upgrades* like a longer barrel, or a bigger mag, though this might be too much for the dev.

Whilst attachments are loved in every game by everybody. I think they would be too hard to be added to this game without way too much work being put in to look like it fits. However an upgrading system for certain weapons would be great, I like certain weapons and it is annoying not being able to use them in every mission :)

Whilst attachments are loved in every game by everybody. I think they would be too hard to be added to this game without way too much work being put in to look like it fits.

Everybody loves customisation, but yes, i dont think that we would saw this in loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

maybe in time (one can dream)

idea is great but same as noveltyhero said, this will put alot of works on DEs and i think Weapons should has Aura slot or Secondary fire effect slot that we put mod (same like stance mod) into it to change the behave of the weapon itself.

idea is great but same as noveltyhero said, this will put alot of works on DEs and i think Weapons should has Aura slot or Secondary fire effect slot that we put mod (same like stance mod) into it to change the behave of the weapon itself.

Well asfar the fire mods go (triggers) They dont need much change of appearance, only change of fire mode.

The aura or "stance" should be in my oppinion for some extra effect for the guns (just like my idea about making AK stance for pistols)

The idea of further customization beyond mods is good, but the way you propose to implement it reeks of CoD. I do not want your scopes and your gritty Modern Warfare things in my far-future Sci-Fi game.

Let's just go with weapon lenses and call it a day.

The idea of further customization beyond mods is good, but the way you propose to implement it reeks of CoD. I do not want your scopes and your gritty Modern Warfare things in my far-future Sci-Fi game.

Let's just go with weapon lenses and call it a day.

It doen't need to be FISH like thing.

Lets just make every attachement futuristic and more usefull compared to real life ones.

And more i think of it, this would make our weapons more like Loudout. (exept they are fully customisable in that game)

... didn't I already post something like this? 

And no one liked it.

It must be how I said it...

Anyways, +1, because I want my own and your idea to be inserted into Warframe!

Edit: Oh, I see, there is a difference between yours and mine. I put those attachments as firearm 'aura' mods, instead of having stances.

Edit 2:

We have upgrades, they are called mods!

In my post, I talked about these attachments adding new mechanics and other stuff that mods don't give you That's what attachments should do. Mods should edit already existing stats, while attachments should give new abilities.

Edited by jjpdn

I think you should scrap the Grenades as throwable and focus on them as a projectile that Launchers fire, Ogris should stay a Detonite-cased explosive Launcher and a Torid can stay as an Toxic 'nade launcher...........but the Penta...............the Penta can use your grenade concept quite well

This is an awesome idea! As of now, there is little deviation in terms of appearance from yours and another Tenno's weapon. This would be a good opportunity to add variety to weapons while adding function.

Now was this idea meant to have mods integrated into it? 

This is an awesome idea! As of now, there is little deviation in terms of appearance from yours and another Tenno's weapon. This would be a good opportunity to add variety to weapons while adding function.

Now was this idea meant to have mods integrated into it? 

Yes.

Idea is that mods are for stats without penalties (or atleast most of them) and attachments are for adding abilities but having also some minor penalties and also change the appearance of the weapon.

I think you should scrap the Grenades as throwable and focus on them as a projectile that Launchers fire, Ogris should stay a Detonite-cased explosive Launcher and a Torid can stay as an Toxic 'nade launcher...........but the Penta...............the Penta can use your grenade concept quite well

come to think of it, every explosive weapon could use thease as their stances...