Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback for what its worth

Lurch

You realize the crafting system is just another speed up boost right? I understand you don't have patience but that is exactly what it is and you just said it was fine. XP/Credit boosters allow other players to get better gear faster then the free to play gamers, so I lack to see the difference. All you have to do is start crafting while you go to bed or go to work.

The crafting Timer does not need to be there. It is an artifical hindrence and a cash grab for a speed up.

You clearly lack the understanding of why those fake delays hinder games. People don't want to have to wait for something they already spent time getting. A good example would be baby sitting for someone. Your doing your job entertaining and taking care of someones kids, the number of hours they were going to be gone was set and they are back on time. Instead of them giving you the money they owe you they say they hold onto the money for 12 hours after a job is done.

Tell me would you ever want to work for them again? Hell no, you are now scared that they won't even pay you. Yes crafting in this game is slightly different but it enduces a similar emotional response. Anger, Frustration, Annoyance and these emotions are only increased when it says you can pay for a speed up. Guess what the majority response will be?

You can't create a game and then put in false barriers and fake delays for cash grabs, everything needs to be included from the second the game is being developed. DE should have had their pricing model figured out long long before they ever started programing, because now as evident from their current pricing model they are trying to force money out of people not convince people to spend money on the game.

DE needs to change their model to convicing people to spend money on their game, not creating annoying false Real Time cash grabs as a crafting timer and P2W items.

Edited by TeamWorkTom

The crafting Timer does not need to be there. It is an artifical hindrence and a cash grab for a speed up.

You clearly lack the understanding of why those fake delays hinder games.

So far everything that they have implemented has some form of realism built into it. Please tell me how you build guns / warframes instantly.

Edited by Collussus

So far everything that they have implemented has some form of realism built into it. Please tell me how you build guns / warframes instantly.

So were is the realistic teleporter? So were is the realistic invisibility cloak? Were is your realistic stomp that messes up time? tell us this.