Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kraken And Mulishot And Multi Element On Amphis?

XuillKarasuga

Question

First question does anyone know what 100% Multishot on kraken actually does. I dont have it there yet but im woundering does it fire 4 bullets or just 3? Also on Amphis if you have fire ice and electric does all that elemental dmg proc on the jump attack and on normal hits. Also what does AP dmg do on this like Amphis and Paris bc i keep reading post and they all say different things. Thanks!

3 answers to this question

First question does anyone know what 100% Multishot on kraken actually does. I dont have it there yet but im woundering does it fire 4 bullets or just 3?

Toddwp is right. Just confirming this.

Also on Amphis if you have fire ice and electric does all that elemental dmg proc on the jump attack and on normal hits.

Normal hits yes. Jump Attack yes, but you won't get the visual effect procced from the Fire/Ice on the Jump Attack. The damage will be there though.

Also what does AP dmg do on this like Amphis and Paris bc i keep reading post and they all say different things.

It's just extra damage, like any other elemental.

Thanks!

This would be better than thanking me or anyone else: save us time by searching for your answer. Don't be a lazy butt and look around the forums or the wiki; it's not hard to find your answer and will save us who answer questions a ton of grief.

Replies in bold.