Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime - Ps4

(PSN)msalem09

So, when is Loki Prime coming to the PS4?  Do we have a date yet?  I'm kind of getting annoyed that I'm already seeing threads about his build already while us PS4 users don't have him released yet.  I completely understand that due to the fact the PC and PS4 are different platforms that there will be different schedules to have patches rolled out but why can't events/overhauls/releases be held back until they are available for both communities.  We do we have to have our world spoiled by earlier releases on the PC?

Rebecca said they were workign on it in the last primetime.

Edit:

Probably means they'll start this friday, toss some scraps together, send to cert sometime this month.

Double Edit:

In all seriousness, it's not the content that takes so long to port. As we've seen with the past two updates, the PS4 specific performance increases have made the game 100x more playable and fun than any content could have ever done, and that is what takes time.

Not sure what kind of performance fixes they are thinking about adding this time, but keep in mind, Loki Prime only just came out for PC. It would be reasonable for DE to send it to cert by the end of next week, I would think.

Last edit (I promise):

PC seems to still be having HUGE issues with not recieving mission rewards, which is so much of a hastle that I'd rather not even have the update until that is fixed for certain.

"Hey I finally got what I've been grinding for for weeks!!!" *didnt actually get item, submits support ticket, waits a month before issue is resolved*

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

But my issue is why couldn't they hold off releasing the prime access to the PC community until it was available for release to the PS4 community?  They should have been released on the same day.  The PS4 community are ALL using THE SAME hardware and SAME PS SOFTWARE while the PC community can be all over the place so we will have different bugs/patches etc that will need remedy at different times so I don't care and am not complaining that these are getting released at different times.  My gripe is with the events/prime access type of releases.  DE, hold back until you are able to release to both communities at once, stop favoring the PC community.

But my issue is why couldn't they hold off releasing the prime access to the PC community until it was available for release to the PS4 community?  They should have been released on the same day.  The PS4 community are ALL using THE SAME hardware and SAME PS SOFTWARE while the PC community can be all over the place so we will have different bugs/patches etc that will need remedy at different times so I don't care and am not complaining that these are getting released at different times.  My gripe is with the events/prime access type of releases.  DE, hold back until you are able to release to both communities at once, stop favoring the PC community.

They released an "entirely new drop system" which only made RNG worse, then kind of "fixed" it with a hotfix later that day.

So if they had done what you suggested, we would have gotten the same update as PC, gotten loki prime (in a few weeks still though), and then PC would have gotten patched drop rates, that very same day, while we would be left in the dust with impossible reward scenarios and terrible drops from T4s.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii