Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Token System With Darvo And Argon Crystals.

IfritKajiTora

Maybe not Token system but something similar to this.
In game there are Argon Crystals that are destroying in several hours, people that maked all things with Argons don't need them anymore. So it is a waste that they are destroying, I would to give someone them but you can't trade them.

Darvo have his own work, so it could be cool that Darvo needs these Argon Crystals.
He will have his own Market place.
Giving him Argon Crystals he will give us Darvo Points, and for those points we will able to buy something from his Marked for these Darvo points.

Orokin cells are the most hard to get in Warframe, one Prime weapon need 10 or 15 orokin cells which is hilarious because there are 2 bosses on the planets that gives only 1 orokin cell for killing them, grinding them over and over 10 times for one prime weapon is boring.

So it will be awesome to buy from Darvo Orokin cells.

Example: for one argon crystals we will get 5 points. one orokin cell will cost 20 Darvo points. So we will need 4 argon crystals to get 1 orokin cell. Fair enough. We need orokin cells, Darvo need Argon crystals, we have them and we don't need them but they are destroying by time so we will give them to Darvo and get orokin cells for that.

Or we will be abble to change Darvo points to send something to his laboratory/workshop to build for us something 2x faster than we can in our Foundry.

Example: we are making Excalibur it will make 3 days so we go to Darvo market and for 100 Darvo points speed it up to 1day and 12 hours.
Weapons 12 hours speed up to 6hours for 20 darvo points. 24 hours build speed up to 12 hours for 40 points.

So summation that all:
We will trade Argon Crystals for Orokin cells or faster build weapons and Warframes.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Similar thoughts on Argon...

Make Argon Into A Prime Token System

But I don't think that chosing prime components will be good idea. 7 argon for Rhino Prime chasis? : o. When new Warframe Prime or Weapon will come it will be too much easy to get. For me on no. If it would be like 30 argon then maybe yes but still on NO. All parts in trade will lose their prices. For me 20 argon crystals is about 4-5 hours of playing voids so it isn't that hard. Everybody will grind voids right now to farm argon crystals and when next Prime will be in game almost everybody will get immediately all prime parts.

I wanted to make Ankyros Prime and OMG 10 orokin cells :/. and 20 Argon crystals are wasting in my resource list. Played so many voids to get new prime parts and I get 0 orokin cells after that update. Even titan extractors don't want to bring me orokin cells like before but it was earlier even but now I'm 100% sure that Orokin cells are no longer obtainable by Titan extractors :/. For me its boring to rush the bosses so well Ankyros Prime must wait long time.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

orokin cells can be gotten by both titan and distilling extractors ive had it happen twice in the last week picking up 4 cells at a time

and you can try Saturn or ceres survivals for cells typically worked out well for me when I used to need cells

Edited by Omega224