Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Stance Mods To Alert Reward Pool.

DeMeritus

I think that a lot of people would like this, myself included.

Think of all the happy little tenno squeeing as they clutch their freshly earned gleaming talon, crimson dervish, etc from an alert.

Already have every nightmare mod, alt helmet, and alert weapon?  Well... then there's something new for you there.

Diluting the reward pool isn't an issue anymore, anyway.  Done right, it means fewer low credit only alerts.

As a whole, this would bring about less frustration, and more happiness!

No. Just No. This game is already getting too easy to get stuff with little to no work. Plus it would just make the Taxi Epidemic even worse then it already is. Instead of "Taxi me to the vauban alert" it would be OMG Need Taxi Crimson Dervish PLOX!!

like you say i cant even look at them this is the most annoyin thing that you can find in recruitement chat ( and a lot more than others thing you can encounter) this game need to be re-balanced i see some rank 6 dont even know how to play this game this is horrible to see .before when you were around 6 (1 year before) you were a good player now level of players slowly go down over and over again; so yeah no more too much easy thing, we need better tenno than we already have

Edited by Kayco38

No. Just No. This game is already getting too easy to get stuff with little to no work. Plus it would just make the Taxi Epidemic even worse then it already is. Instead of "Taxi me to the vauban alert" it would be OMG Need Taxi Crimson Dervish PLOX!!

You obviously haven't met the void. Let me introduce you.

"Work?" I'm sorry, I didn't realize Warframe was a job. I'm gonna find another game to play for fun.

+1'd

I can't even recall the last time I did an alert for anything other than a potato / forma or a snippet of lore. Credits alone are not attractive enough. Stance mods would be a great addition, but I'd also like to see alerts expanded to have other rewards like void keys.