Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Doorstep Where Death Never Comes, Icarus Watch.all Labs Are Now Operational Recruitment Closed.

Oakencrown

Icarus Watch

Watch your step Tenno cuz im about to drop some premium 91 octane Knowledge...

Welcome Tenno

First, my name is Icarus and i welcome you to this meeting.(i am recruiting in his name check below.)

With 569+ hours on the battlefield, i have experience in every combat, weapon and skill...

an open bar of knowledge.Even though i studied almost every weapon from old Earthresearch everything i could on labs...there had been a level problem for a short time and caused me to study the weapons for nothing :D it got fixed right away though love your developers bros, they are awesome people...

I createad this place for The Tenno who seeks Knowledge, Strength, and study the ways of Ninja.

A lot of House, has its own history here is the Icarus' history...

...There was a time when a group of Tenno completed numerous jobs under the name 'Watchers'.But... it was widely known that these Ninjas were not just 'Watchers', the group consisted of various types of Tenno, there was Tenno who were willingy enter the frame, bearers of the Warframe called 'Rhino', then there was Tenno who were actually taking the role of a true Ninja, capturing an important enemy without alerting their guards they were bearers of the Warframe called 'Ash' ofcourse the mission would fail without having a genius Loki on the field...It didn't matter whatever, whoever they faced they were always ready say its a vast army of the infamous Corpus they always had a Volt for the purpose, or they have a Brother on the field need protection from all sides...A Frost was always there... The group continued to make dreams come true until the Great Sleep...our guide, Lady Lotus woke Tenno Icarus of the Watchers as well as other Tenno...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Icarus Watch+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I Have enough power to make this clan bigger and bigger,the labs will be avalible in the next few days and then research will start.-This, is a Watcher's soon-to-be Badge in a few days this Mighty Phoenix will company you on your shoulder! he will accompany you on your journeys...

SxQSh4U.jpg

######RECRUITING######

This Clan is Currently Recruiting , Leave your IGN* here Or Find ME!

A Watcher Should Be

- On the Battlefield, a Watcher cannot a left a Watcher alone, unless both Watchers agreed that one of them will go and activate a Life Support System that Lady Lotus sent a little bit far away from the Defending Zone

- A Watcher should be kind enough to introduce the New Universe to a Tenno who Just woke up from his\her Great Sleep.

- A Watcher should be there when a Tenno Group of 3 needs a 4th or lost one of their own to the midnight sleep or home duties :)...

- A Watcher's vacation can't take much more than 5 days (If you stay away from your job at this Guild more 5 days, I am sorry but you gotta go man.I mean 5 days? this is a small clan dude, Tho if you have stay away more 5 days ofcourse let me know and i'll add it to the Board :) .

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Icarus Watch+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

- A Watcher Should 'NOT' be

- Dear Tenno, this is really important, do NOT i repeat... Do NOT be A Mute Wolf it means, if you dont talk at least a little bit i mean if you don't participate in the arguments or next Dark Sector plan... don't come to this House.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Icarus Watch+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I've been in many clans, from small but effective to huge but ignorant and reckless, i was a big-gun in the last clan that i could actually loved to work for...an effective and old as the universe itself (i mean it yo its so old that it was created after the 2nd update or something...) but recently it got disbanded an era ended... but that old clan's Warlord and me made a promise that we'll open our own each... so here i am keeping the promise and willing to recruit Tenno who likes EXPLOSIONS!..and also taking back our old universe from that twisted Grineer and the Corpus...BUT MOSTLY EXPLOSIONS!!!

It doesn't matter who you are, where you are, which Warframe you use the most, it doesn't matter if you can't beat 'that' specific Boss to get to the other section.We are here.

I wont let the Tenno outthere thinking like me, fighting like me, searching the exact thing i've created, stay outside, i won't let that happen.I won't let the Lost Tenno stay outside any longer.

Thats All Dear Tenno if something else comes to my mind i'll add it in here or you could just help me make this Home of ours better.

Due to my problems i can't use my account, so my brother here is helping me out, i created this post :D but he'll watchover in my stead you are in good hands).

Labs:All Labs Are Done-Research in Tenno Technology is almost 100% done, However, Chemical technology is merely just started, Corpus Technology is now being studied 5 research started.

IGN:Khazzadum-Icarus(Not Available Yet)- zgnkrc@gmail.com

This Tenno's name is Cole McErns(Icarus)-Khazzadum(Collin McErns)

Thank you at least for Participating.

*IGN: In-Game-Name
Edited by Khazzadum

Yes, Icarus is still recruiting welcome! Watcher.

(:D lol don't you just love this roleplay thing :D)

-oh and actually he'll recruit for a very long time this door will stay open! and as he mentioned before, Death doesn't come to this place.

contact me in-game, and give me your steam name too :)

Edited by Khazzadum