Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For Pc Players

(PSN)damageplan697777

Question

PS4 player here, cant wait for loki prime, my question is, how much were loki parts going for day 1 in trading market? what are the rare hard to get parts? how much the price drop after a week? i plan on having loki prime day 1 and need to know bout how much it go for.  Also what are t4 keys selling for? thanks so much to all who respond

17 answers to this question

Day 1?

Like 100 to 150 plat

The chassis and helm are both awful, but helm is probably the worst

after a week, the helm and chassis still go for 70 to 100

T4 keys dont really sell.

Keys never really sell. But because T4 keys have a specific drop location and can be farmed I havent even seen many being offered

Helmet - Roughly 100

Chassis - Roughly 50

Systems - Roughly 80

Blueprint - Roughly 5

Nope. Helmet Day 1 was like 200-250 plat. Chassis was around 70-100 plat. Systems were around 50 plat. Blueprint was 20 plat.

Nope. Helmet Day 1 was like 200-250 plat. Chassis was around 70-100 plat. Systems were around 50 plat. Blueprint was 20 plat.

Helmet was around 150-200. Bo Handle is 100-150.

OP, Ignore these. this is a seller's asking price. No idiot in his/her right mind would buy loki parts at that price. For more honest opinions, ask people how much they BOUGHT loki parts for, not what they sold for. you can say it sells for 500 plat, because that's what you're asking for it, but it doesnt mean that you regularly sell them for that.

and bo handles are 40-60 BUYING. people ask 100-150 when selling but are always talked down.

Helmet was going for 250 plat in very early trading, an easy sale later in the day was closer to 150 plat for the helmet/system.

OP, Ignore these. this is a seller's asking price. No idiot in his/her right mind would buy loki parts at that price. For more honest opinions, ask people how much they BOUGHT loki parts for, not what they sold for. you can say it sells for 500 plat, because that's what you're asking for it, but it doesnt mean that you regularly sell them for that.

and bo handles are 40-60 BUYING. people ask 100-150 when selling but are always talked down.

Good luck with that.  Bo handle can be one of the harder things to farm because you only get one roll per key on T4 exterminate and there are more possible keys in lower level interception rewards.  It's still a relatively easy sale at 100p.

Edited by Aggh

I"m still selling helms for 150p and they last no more than 5 minutes after advertising.

Sold one for 250p on day 1.

Sold several systems for 80p on day 1 and 2.

Prices are probably going to vary quite a bit on day 1 while people are figuring out what others will pay for it and how hard the pieces are to get.

Uh, someone told me that they'd sold a Loki Prime helmet for that much. I'm not kidding. That's the prices I saw an hour after the update dropped. That is an honest assessment of what they WERE selling for, not what they SHOULD sell for. And last time I checked, OP asked what they were "going for Day 1", not people's opinions on what they were worth. Check the original post next time you want to try to correct me.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I got helmet for 12 Plat, but most of the helmets sold now are around 150 because scarcity of them.