Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Hard Has It Been For You Folks Farming Loki Prime?

Gammaion

I got the BP easily, but got stuck on the Chassis. I've done about 9 Tower 1 Survival runs solo so far, from 20-40 minutes a piece, and have nothing to show for it.

I don't even know how I'm going to begin farming for the Systems or Helmet...

Edited by Rebulite

I got Loki Prime within an hour.

Then I spent the past two days farming for Wyrm Prime and Bo Prime, and most of my time rewarded me with diddly squat. Nine Boltor Prime Stocks in a row is not fun.

It was actually pretty simple. Found everything in my wallet. It took you longer to farm a vitality than it took me to get a built, potatoed Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime. Don't get me wrong, I'm making fun of myself and the system, not you. ; )

It was actually pretty simple. Found everything in my wallet. It took you longer to farm a vitality than it took me to get a built, potatoed Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime. Don't get me wrong, I'm making fun of myself and the system, not you. ; )

It just appeared to my arsenal out of nowhere, no clue why.

tumblr_lr6px5ice31qdv8m9.gif

Why? Not withstanding the grind, is there a problem with supporting the game? Do you feel ashamed that you did it? If so, shame on you for making fun of yourself.

The hardest part is finding a team that isnt a total letdown. o.o was just on t4s as a nekros with a rhino, frost and loki. And NONE of them understood what CC was >.> A loki who relied off of invis and didn't disarm, a frost that didn't avalanche (or at the very least put up a globe that would die in 4-5 secs), a rhino who barely stomped and never roared. Then got a t1s team with someone leaving 6 mins in and then had 2 hydroids 1 of which thought hiding at the start would save them when they went afk and another who just ran around randomly. >.> Then before that having teams using my keys when they wimp out because it gets too hard (not even reaching wave 20) -_- and alliance/clan isnt useful as well as friends aren't online/scarcely are. (meh then again im just complainin cuz forums, still sorta true tho XD)

really the hardest part is not the RNG but the people that claim that they are good but really are horrible. (already have 2 BPs and 1 system which relatively was easy to get)

Edited by dragonkingdx

Hard.  I got BP and Systems pretty easily, but these survival parts...still haven't gotten those.

Same here. The S Keys would be much less stressful and less aggravation with disappointment if DE removed the damn Fusion cores and keys from the reward drop! Ahhh! This is dren!

The parts from T2 capture and T4 defense weren't too bad (3 or 4 runs), the T4 survival one was worse and the T1 survival was the hardest one to get (not because of difficulty for any of them, just the drop rates). 

5ExID9Z.png

The suspense...