Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obsidian Yomo Syandana...

(PSN)luvmesomeragers

little disappointed that it has the exact same same skin as the normal Yomo just with a different color scheme. It also doesn't even let you customize it at all like the normal Yomo. all-in-all it feels like a worse version than the normal Yomo. Hope the other Renown Packs aren't going to be as disappointing as this one is :/

Obsidian Yomo:

BNFQvRK.jpg

Yomo:

LSXfV7B.jpg

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

Since the thread that nico posted got closed like a second after I posted a comment in it I'm re-posting it here with a little bit of extra-

I have to say after seeing the Rubedo Yamako it makes the Obsidian Yomo seem even more pathetic :/

Obsidian Yomo- Recolored Yomo, it has a barley noticeable design change that's really hard to see since it's a gray design on a black background, and you're unable to change any of it's colors.

Obsidian Yomo-

BNFQvRK.jpg

Normal Yomo-

BNFQvRK.jpg

Rubedo Yamako- Recolored Yamako with a very noticeable design difference, and you're able to recolor parts of it.

Rubedo Yamako-

QzJR9Fk.png

recolored Rubedo Yamako-

BaXv6d2.jpg

Normal Yamako-

Warframe0001.jpg

Phased Asa- Recolored Asa with a very obvious change in design, but you're unable to change the colors of it.

Phased Asa-

ao1Ats2.jpg

Normal Asa-

14ecris.jpg

To me it seems like the Obsidian Yomo just really seems to be lacking in design compared to the other two unique alternate Syandanas.

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

I'm really disappointed with the Obsidian Yomo Syandana, too.

And then today the Steam Summer Sale starts and they are getting all these really, really ridiculously cool Rubedo skins for stuff.

Yay for PS4.

ADDENDUM:  Can I just say that just because we play on PS4 doesn't mean we want PS4-themed colors for everything?  After seeing the Obsidian Yomo Syandana in action, let me just say I'll be passing on anymore Blue-and-Black gear that I can't change colors on and stuff.  Thanks.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

-snip-

ADDENDUM:  Can I just say that just because we play on PS4 doesn't mean we want PS4-themed colors for everything?  After seeing the Obsidian Yomo Syandana in action, let me just say I'll be passing on anymore Blue-and-Black gear that I can't change colors on and stuff.  Thanks.

I have to agree using the PS4 black and blue for colors just seems kinda of lazy. I also find it funny how none of the blues in the PSIV color palette even match the blue on the Ps4 themed syandana.

I'm really disappointed with the Obsidian Yomo Syandana, too.

And then today the Steam Summer Sale starts and they are getting all these really, really ridiculously cool Rubedo skins for stuff.

Yay for PS4.

It is actually idiotic to use physical console colors as coloring for cosmetic item. Console is supposed to sit under your TV and not stand out, quietly fitting into background. That's why they are predominantly black. Can we agree that DE should stop with black and blue BS right now and permanently?

Okay, just wanna put my two cents on the this syandana;

If they REALLY want to emulate the PS4 colors... they should really make that blue strip in the syandana GLOW and/or PULSATE between Blue and White, basicly copying the glow strip on the system itself.

Just my lowly opinion, would make it much more unique then just a recoloring that can'e BE recolored.

I've passed along the feedback that Obsidian needs more "Wow" factor. 

a more unique syndana would be awesome. giving ps4 an actual exclusive not just a color pack or replica with different colors. i like the black and blue and i know most didnt but i did. i think a round of unique syndanas that ps4 can vote on and even xbox when it launches for them would be a simple and awesome touch.

Orokin Reactor Blueprint alerts happen fairly often.

I'd honestly recommend cosmetics.

If your Sentinels could use some fancying up, take a look at the Coltek Sentinel Bundle and Sentinel Accessory Pack2.  They're three parts each and are nice, priced to sell, and your Sentinels would be set pretty much forever.

The Grineer color palette is probably my most used color palette.  It has a lot of good greys and blues that work well on weapons for "gun metal" colors, plus it has some decent greens and rusty colors that can be used for more Foresty looks, and it has a set of yellowy orange colors that approximate gold tones really well.  If you got the Valentine's Day palette and the 1 Credit PSIV exclusive palette, you'd be pretty well set with just the Grineer set.

The Grineer Palette does come in a bundle, but you'd need to weigh how much you want the other two palettes.  If you got the PSIV color palette, you don't really need the Smoke Colors palette anymore, since you're pretty much set on good blacks and whites, and the Infested palette is really quite garish and only really handy for Energy colors, since there are some good, highly saturated Blues and Greens.

The Sugatra Pack is nice, if you want to add dilly-bobs from your weapons.

Finally, there's the new Armor sets.  We have two of the four on the PS4 right now.  They bundle at 100 platinum each, but they let you add decorative bits to your Warframes, and they're kinda nice.  If those sound interesting, check the Wiki to get a look at the upcoming Edo set, too, since it'll be out soon.

Orokin Reactor Blueprint alerts happen fairly often.

I'd honestly recommend cosmetics.

If your Sentinels could use some fancying up, take a look at the Coltek Sentinel Bundle and Sentinel Accessory Pack2.  They're three parts each and are nice, priced to sell, and your Sentinels would be set pretty much forever.

The Grineer color palette is probably my most used color palette.  It has a lot of good greys and blues that work well on weapons for "gun metal" colors, plus it has some decent greens and rusty colors that can be used for more Foresty looks, and it has a set of yellowy orange colors that approximate gold tones really well.  If you got the Valentine's Day palette and the 1 Credit PSIV exclusive palette, you'd be pretty well set with just the Grineer set.

The Grineer Palette does come in a bundle, but you'd need to weigh how much you want the other two palettes.  If you got the PSIV color palette, you don't really need the Smoke Colors palette anymore, since you're pretty much set on good blacks and whites, and the Infested palette is really quite garish and only really handy for Energy colors, since there are some good, highly saturated Blues and Greens.

The Sugatra Pack is nice, if you want to add dilly-bobs from your weapons.

Finally, there's the new Armor sets.  We have two of the four on the PS4 right now.  They bundle at 100 platinum each, but they let you add decorative bits to your Warframes, and they're kinda nice.  If those sound interesting, check the Wiki to get a look at the upcoming Edo set, too, since it'll be out soon.

sounds good i was thinking between grineer or classic saturated and yes i have valentines and psiv :). i have been watching warframe app for alerts now for a week and havent seen any orokin reactor or catalyst. i really dont want to use plat to sentinels because update 14 should bring animals(wolf). probably  i will buy reactor and one color pack and save the remaining plat for my wolf

sounds good i was thinking between grineer or classic saturated and yes i have valentines and psiv :). i have been watching warframe app for alerts now for a week and havent seen any orokin reactor or catalyst. i really dont want to use plat to sentinels because update 14 should bring animals(wolf). probably  i will buy reactor and one color pack and save the remaining plat for my wolf

Tomorrow there will be a Devstream after every Devstream they do a special alert called "Gift of the Lotus" which last 24 hours and almost always carries one of the following three items:

Orokin Reactor bp

Orokin Catalyst bp

Forma bp.

I would at least hold off until then before buying a reactor and see if it will be in the alert. If it is but you don't have the node unlocked to play the alert message me on PSN and I'll help you get to it, I have almost all the nodes unlocked.

Tomorrow there will be a Devstream after every Devstream they do a special alert called "Gift of the Lotus" which last 24 hours and almost always carries one of the following three items:

Orokin Reactor bp

Orokin Catalyst bp

Forma bp.

I would at least hold off until then before buying a reactor and see if it will be in the alert. If it is but you don't have the node unlocked to play the alert message me on PSN and I'll help you get to it, I have almost all the nodes unlocked.

heres the problem: we are on our summer place so i dont have ps4. we will come back home in about 2 weeks and then thats already ended :(