Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obsidian Yomo Syandana...

(PSN)luvmesomeragers

Question: I bought renown pack via PCs playstation store because we are on our summer cottage wheres no ps4, so I was just thinking, when I come back home can I download it even if its expired? thx for reading :)

If you bought it from the PSN store on your computer you probably can download it to your ps4 remotely- . https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/download/list

What do you mean by expired?

If you bought it from the PSN store on your computer you probably can download it to your ps4 remotely- . https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/download/list

What do you mean by expired?

I think that my ps4 need to be on energy save mode to use it, now its off so, no I cant download it remotly. I checked that link(thx for that link)there was all my other downloads but not renown pack,(weird) i guess its just because it really isnt started the download on ps4, so it doesnt yet count it as a download.but still it said that i have bought it so it cant be bug or glitch right?          

With expired i meant that renown pack is available only for limited time so if I come back home when its any more on the playstation store im not sure can i downlad it anymore.

Edited by (PS4)ClueBottle87

Question: I bought renown pack via PCs playstation store because we are on our summer cottage wheres no ps4, so I was just thinking, when I come back home can I download it even if its expired? thx for reading :)

Shouldn't be an issue. If you have any problems, submit a support ticket, and we'll get it fixed.  

Now go back to enjoying your vacation :)

What Drew said.

As a PS4 user, it's been my experience that if you buy something from the PS Store, the next time you play the game it should be added when your account and the game all sync up.  

(It's usually more fussy if you buy something while in the game - then it can take a few to several minutes for the game to realize you've bought more Platinum or something.)

I have played warframe for 70 hours and i havent bought any paltinum yet so this is going to be very nice because i get the plat and syandana(always wanted one). also what should i spent my 170 plat? i was thinking orokin reactor to my ash and color pack.

Save your platinum for frame/weapon/sentinal slots.

Just a friendly heads up; that Orokin Reactor alert that we were talking about?

It's happening now.

A Gift from the Lotus alert started at about noon (EST) on Sunday, July 6th, with a 24 hour period in which to complete it.  Ends about noon (EST) on July 7th, Monday.

• 4 weeks later...

Drew, will we see a reworked Obsidian Yomo Syandana with this latest patch for Update 14?

I haven't seen a rework for the Obsidian Syandana, but the next Obsidian Items look really cool, in my opinion. If the feedback is good for the next Obsidian stuff, I'll see if we can get the Syandana done in the same way.

I haven't seen a rework for the Obsidian Syandana, but the next Obsidian Items look really cool, in my opinion. If the feedback is good for the next Obsidian stuff, I'll see if we can get the Syandana done in the same way.

Woah nice, I hope it has something extraordinary.... and will we see the next Obsidian item in U14?

Thanks Drew!