Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Informatin Pages

Capt0bv10u5

I did a quick search and was unable to find this anywhere - not that I couldn't have overlooked it, this is completely possible! I had a thought today while maintaining my guild/clan information amongst my various locations and realized that there is not a place within the community site, here, that houses any information about clans.  While I know we're still technically in the beta phases, I would think it'd be nice to be able to access my, and possibly even interract with, clan.

I'm reminded specifically of the clan (organization) pages for Star Citizen.  I'm in the process of building a unified page for my small group of internet friends, but the ability to rediret a lot of the information to a game's primary site would be ideal for me.  Also, the ability to search recruitment information here would be an added bonus.

hostinger.com + PHP Fusion/Joomla/Drupal = wonders

I'm playing with enjin.com at the moment, mostly because I'm too lazy to remember all my HTML and XML coding to create a site for a part-time guild/clan from scratch.  I would like to see, at the very least, some information like guild name, emblem, member listing, etc.  Much like you would have in World of Warcraft or the afore mentioned Star Citizen.  Being as large as this community has the potential to be, I feel like a searchable engine of some sort would be more effective than forum posts.  I love forums for trading of ideas, but it's a hard place to keep your group's pressence at (in my opinion).