Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modified Energy Warframe

youngminor

This is a modified version of the energy concept warframe i had. I don’t have a name for it, and the ability names aren’t really to stay, they’re just there so you can understand what the ability is supposed to be.

Health: 75/225

Shield: 150/450

Armor: 65

Sprint: 1.0

Power: 150/225

Abilities:

1. Energy boost - Boost shields of you and your allies within 13/16/20/25 meters by 20/35/50/75% and shield recharge rate by 15/30/45/60% for 5/7/10/13 seconds. This ability is affected by power strength, duration, and range mods

2. Energy ball - Create an energy ball that follows you, sucking in all projectiles within 2/3/4/5 meters, until it reaches 800/1200/1500/2000 blast damage. once it’s full, the ability will be reusable (without cost) in order to send the projectile in the direction you are pointing. (These numbers may be a little off, but i figure, having to take this long, it should deal some damage, and i’m not to good with the whole meter whatnot, but i assume it’s a short distance.) This ability is affected by power strength, and range mods.

3. Energy beam - Gather energy for 2/3/4/5 seconds, then shoot it out in any direction you’re pointing, taking 150/200/250/300 impact damage per second held. (Will shoot automatically if exceed time.) this ability is affected by power strength mods. (Mods like “Natural Talent” won’t cut your damage)

4. Hype - Share focus with your allies, allowing you and your allies to make more precise damage, giving you an extra 20/40/60/80% critical chance and 25/50/75/100% crit damage for 3/5/7/9 seconds. This ability is affected by power strength and duration mods.

Edited by youngminor