Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trophies Not Working

(PSN)hardworkgenius

As you know there is a PS4 trophy contest going on, and although its not guaranteed I would like to submit my 100% picture. However, some trophies are not unlocking after I clearly completed the requirement. I am having trouble with getting sentinel to lvl 30. I leveled my deathcube and it did not unlock. I am currently leveling up Wyrm to see if it still does not work. I also leveled the Castanas to lvl.30 which is classified as throwing weapon and it did not unlock the trophy either. I know the contest will be over soon but please look into this. I don't want to miss my chance for something out of my control.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue for Heavy Weapon Proficiency, I have played all heavy axe, heavy hammer and heavy sword weapon and rank them up 30 then polarized some of them still didn't get it until I reported the bug and equip Fragor again. The trophy icon came up when it ranked up to 30 this time but then on the main Trophy Summary, it still remain 97% like I've never received it. I reported it again, and the very next day it got all updated.

The trophies were updated with hot fixes a couple times, not sure why there still seems to be an issue.

All I can really suggest is lodging a ticket to the support staff and get them to look into it, if nothing comes of that then only solution is the process of forma'ing the item or sentinel in question and redoing the leveling and pray the trophy pops upon completion.

I thuoght they fixed this bug...  There was an old bug that if your sentinel made level 30 from bonus experience you didnt get the trophy.  My solution was to get my sentinel to lvl 29 and play a survival until it hit 30.  I don't know if this is the same bug, but this might be something to try.  Also if you forma your sentinel and reach lvl 30 again that counts for this trophy.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

From my understanding, the bug was,

If you got any Bonus experience from daily logins for sentinels while you were leveling it up, then it would glitch out and not give you the trophy.

Somewhere in the coding/script, it doesnt register that you got the max experience to make it lvl 30 cause you got some free XP from the login. I was only able to get the trophy by:

Logging in,

getting my daily bonus,

then attaching my new sentinel

ranking it up in 1 day so i didnt accidently get the login bonus.

yh i need to report it then because  this is annoying me

i reported it after levelling up my helios, was told to check forums and it should be fixed as they are aware of this, 2 updates and a patch later i tried again with wrym, still nothing, only trohy i need and it's annoying me