Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Assassinate The Person Above You.

Agent_Maine

I assassinate you with my mirror shield, firing your attempt to assassinate back at you!

Ha ha! Victory!

*Gets assassinated*

EDIT: Its late so right now so yeah, logic isn't really working in my brain right now.

Edited by DeceptionBlade

I assassinate Xicio by combining glitter glue, argon crystals, and duck tape in a pot of hot lava to make a SwagorillaFrame appear and beat the crap out of you... With the crap it beats out of you.

Well played, GG. Now i has no revives *leaves the game circle and activates safety bubble to protect himself from anything and spectates from bubble*

Edited by Xicio

-Wraps OptimumBow up in ducktape and covers him in bbq sauce and bacon and drops him into a nest of carnivorous bacon craving ants-

(yes ducktape not duct tape ok?, have you ever said duct tape as one word? no, try it and see where i'm coming from)

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

I assasinate you with RNG activated death blow with the power of a thousand suns. Upon failing to kill you with that, I drive a really long thing metal-spike through your ear canal.

Both assassination attempts bounce off the bubble and go to genthis

-Loads the Xicio-Bubble into a grineer torpedo launcher and fires him/her into the nearest blackhole-

WEEEEEEEEE *black hole leads into an alternate dimension with rainbows and unicorns and glittler, lots and lots of glitter* Glitter! YAY