Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Assassinate The Person Above You.

Agent_Maine

I assassinate you by throwing you into a plot hole near Cauldron Lake.

I assassinate you by locking you in a room (that is completely indestructible from the inside) with an old history teacher with a monotone voice who is reciting all known history in chronological order.....

ps: this might take a while......

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

I assassinate you by locking you in a room (that is completely indestructible from the inside) with an old history teacher with a monotone voice who is reciting all known history in chronological order.....

ps: this might take a while......

I refer to my previous assassination where I pretty much made myself a godlike entity by weaving myself into the fabric of reality, as such, I simply create a key out of perceived nothingness (or door, if there isn't one) and leave the room, at which point I assassinate you by turning you into a sun.

I refer to my previous assassination where I pretty much made myself a godlike entity by weaving myself into the fabric of reality, as such, I simply create a key out of perceived nothingness (or door, if there isn't one) and leave the room, at which point I assassinate you by turning you into a sun.

I Assassinate you by giving you major sunburn and all the skin related diseases imaginable while the radiation of my new found form strips you of all your godlike abilities by ripping you out of the fabric of reality....

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

By ripping me out of the fabric of reality, you commit suicide by causing a rip in the fabric of reality to appear near you, thus removing you from ever existing and re-instating me as a godlike entity, thus undoing everything.

And thus, I assassinate you by turning you into a sun.

By turning me into a Sun you allow me to create an Avatar of utter badassness. That avatar creates a time distortion field around me allowing me to age at an extremely accelerated rate. In a matter of moments i explode destroying the field and taking apart anything in the solar system. The survivors are left to fend against a black hole the size of the entire solar system combined.

And thus i assassinate you by either dying by super nova, or being sucked into a black hole. Your choice!

I am still woven into the fabric of reality. Since you assassi-hold on a minute, you aren't the same guy!

I assassinate you by throwing you into the SchrodingersKitteh sun.

That was too fun a chain to intterupt.

And for the record i assassinate you by dropping a Meteor on your head. And not the one you think with... ;)