The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vending Machine Game

Auramaru

Out pops a chill pill +3 with +50% crit chance.......

Inserts the cool side of a pillow, a fresh duvet smelling of summer fruits, greenday (the whole band) and Lion-O. (would have been Mumm-Ra but I accidentally killed him when I put those nasty and filthy bandages into the washing machine)

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

The machine is still on 'Very Fine' and out comes a cube that when touched causes the user to instantly feel rejuvenated (as if they had woken up after a good nights sleep), smell faintly of oranges, and continually hum either the Thundercats theme (had to use Google to draw the link between this and Lion-O. Never heard of that show) or any song by Greenday. *SCP status pending.*
Denied. G-3 Request.

I insert the Imperfect fabricant.
(image link for anyone who has never completed Morrowind: Tribunal. Spoilers for those who have never completed Morrowind: Tribunal)

http://images.uesp.net/f/f4/TR-creature-Imperfect.jpg

Out pops SCP-409.....i will just leave this here for the next person.......

-sets the machine to double fine-

Slips Queen, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath and the Complete collection of My Little Ponies (no i don't nor ever will watch anything to do with ponies) into the Vending Machine.

-walks past the vending machine and is surprised by a teleporting SCP-1924http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1924

-violently tosses ketchup, mustard on Spectrobedude and wraps them in a hotdog bun and tosses them into the vending machine closely followed by the super bowl winners of the last 30 years and finally joined by mily cyrus-

-then runs away very very fast-

-walks past the vending machine and is surprised by a teleporting SCP-1924http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1924

-violently tosses ketchup, mustard on Spectrobedude and wraps them in a hotdog bun and tosses them into the vending machine closely followed by the super bowl winners of the last 30 years and finally joined by mily cyrus-

-then runs away very very fast-

Out comes a mutilated football.

I put in a turquoise shirt.

Out comes a Weapon module that fits on anything: melee, primary weapon, sidearm, etc, that allows Primary weapons to use an underslung grenade launcher (even on a Penta), secondaries to have an extra 100% damage, Melee weapons to use any set of melee combos that the user wishes and a polarity that changes to match whatever the stance/aura slot is.
Additionally: on Warframes, it has the effect of four Energy Siphons, Rejuvenations, Damage increase auras and Enemy Radar.
(Why did it work the second time? because of the theory of Magnificent Bacon the Old Watcher and Magnificent Bastard)

I insert a strip of bacon.