The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vending Machine Game

Auramaru

Out comes a Weapon module that fits on anything: melee, primary weapon, sidearm, etc, that allows Primary weapons to use an underslung grenade launcher (even on a Penta), secondaries to have an extra 100% damage, Melee weapons to use any set of melee combos that the user wishes and a polarity that changes to match whatever the stance/aura slot is.

Additionally: on Warframes, it has the effect of four Energy Siphons, Rejuvenations, Damage increase auras and Enemy Radar.

(Why did it work the second time? because of the theory of Magnificent Bacon the Old Watcher and Magnificent Bastard)

I insert a strip of bacon.

Off topic here, but is it wrong that I read that with a hurried voice and a sense of urgency leading it to sound absolutely magnificent in my head, kinda like when you have the hero in a film doing the narrative while rushing to an important plot twist or something?

Edit:Curse you OptimumBow....anyways....

-out pops a triple XXXXXXXL bacon, tomato and cheese sammich which i quickly and carfully eat- (tastes kinda woody though)

-slips tony the tiger, the kellogs chicken and wheeto's mad professor into the vending machine before turning the dial down to the 'divide by 0' setting and hiding behind the couch to watch the results.-

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

Out pops a ps3, ps2, ps1 and a sega saturn together with a tangerine. (why a tangerine you ask, because, simply because....)

Puts a dreamcast, snes, nes, genesis and an n64 with complete collections of each formats games into the vending machine......

(would have also added a 32x and a sega cd, but the ones I have died long long ago)

Out comes 2 access cards, one yellow and the other blue (just need a red one now 10 points for the person who get the reference)........

Walks around the back of the vendor and slips SCP-2060 into the maintenance port (it's bigger ok) and then walks round to the front and presses the button for a can of pepsi and slips a can of lilt in through the exit flap where the can of pepsi appeared from.

and you get a D class who is armed with a banana that shoots bullets.

I insert a Crewman and a Lancer into the vending machine.

(Lets move it back to warframe so people can understand what we're talking about.)