The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vending Machine Game

Auramaru

-seeing as that was done to death the vending machine got sick and spat out all the duplicate vending machines people fed into it-

-sets the dials to rough and inserts the WoW community, waits a while, than sets the dials back to fine and inserts the Warframe community, CoH community and a jar of Nutella-

**First, I fix the vending machine as it is a little beaten up**

-seeing as that was done to death the vending machine got sick and spat out all the duplicate vending machines people fed into it-

-sets the dials to rough and inserts the WoW community, waits a while, than sets the dials back to fine and inserts the Warframe community, CoH community and a jar of Nutella-

Out comes a 10 year old COD player whining about unfair deaths and exploits.

I quickly shove him back into the machine with a pirate copy of GTA V

**First, I fix the vending machine as it is a little beaten up**

Out comes a 10 year old COD player whining about unfair deaths and exploits.

I quickly shove him back into the machine with a pirate copy of GTA V

And out pops a grown man who knows a little too much about how street gangs work and has an unsettling interest in performing heists.

I put a few credits and a crappy kubrow mod into the vending machine before pushing all the buttons and making a run for it.

• 2 weeks later...

The machine makes some sort of rather forboding noise for a few moments before abruptly stopping. Suddenly Nicholas Cage pops out and walks off with a Hate Prime

I insert a ancient disruptor

Edited by ToyoCoyote

• 2 months later...