Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Defense Mission Bug / Exploit

Lefford

Hi so I've recently found out with the current map set up on the derelict Defense missions you can hop up on the edges of the pillars or even skirt the room and never get any agro from any mobs and sit up there the entire mission with never taking any damage... get the ogris or the angstrum and you can do atleast 25 waves solo with not even have a lvl 30 weapon or frame 

Hi so I've recently found out with the current map set up on the derelict Defense missions you can hop up on the edges of the pillars or even skirt the room and never get any agro from any mobs and sit up there the entire mission with never taking any damage... get the ogris or the angstrum and you can do atleast 25 waves solo with not even have a lvl 30 weapon or frame 

Yep it's awesome, not a bug though.

I wouldn't say "working as intended". More like "Known bug".

They designed the levels, I'm sure DE realised you could do this before releasing the tiles.

Exactly... why would they build the map knowing this is possible and then call it a bug... it's not a bug...

Working as intended

Edited by InForWar

Guest Shibboleet

They designed the levels, I'm sure DE realised you could do this before releasing the tiles.

Which is obviously why they're not fixing Infested pathing every patch, right? (Corpus Ship defense, Grineer galleon Survival...). Or the fact that they're not releasing a ranged Infested that places a poison cloud on the ground to help in the meantime.

Edited by Shibboleet

Which is obviously why they're not fixing Infested pathing every patch, right? (Corpus Ship defense, Grineer galleon Survival...). Or the fact that they're not releasing a ranged Infested that places a poison cloud on the ground to help in the meantime.

Removing a couple of ledges is a lot easier than finding out why the infested pathing keeps breaking and figuring out how to prevent it the only reason they are still there is because DE either thinks its fine as is or they just don't care enough to fix it and it will not matter soon anyways because those infested drones are going to cover everything with so much poison that staying in one place will be suicide.