Se7En S1Nz Are Retiring

se7en s1nz have retired from the field undefeated at 50 wins no losses. We fought the good fight for the community, up holding 0% tax on all our rails to the public. We wish all the tenno still on the rails every success for the future and will watch with intrest as to who will be the next big group to fight for the motto "Ninjas play free". good luck on the rails tenno.

Never got involved with Solar Rails, seems there is no point in it.
Just avoid the tax rails altogether, no matter the amount, and go for the big battle pays.

If the big battle pay giver charges a lot of tax, just avoid them when the fight is over after you get all their loot and let their coffers run dry.

Too easy of a system to abuse. I regret even spending the materials on making several Solar Rails during the initial rush.

Never deployed them though lol, dem click wars man, aint even trying.

SE7EN S1NS was The Syndicate's little brother, trying to be like them, and now retiring like them. But props to the warlords of SS, you had a good run. GG

SE7EN S1NS is =/= Syndicate. They were well loved. Unlike your elitist alliance.

At least SE7EN S1NS have a moral compass and doesn't tax for their rails.

The same cannot be said for you and your Syndicate. The players on PS4 pretty much ganged up and ran The Syndicate to the ground, from the outside and within.

Bet you didn't know that you were accepting spies and saboteurs into your alliance which brought about your downfall in less than 2 weeks.

Edit : Pride goes before a fall.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

Although rather boastful....I'm impressed

I dunno. I like it. There is an extent to where I believe it's fine to feel a little boastful about your group and the work you've put in. We should all be able to say we're that happy with our Clan. It's worth seeking out. Clan pride is a good thing it's sincere.

I dunno. I like it. There is an extent to where I believe it's fine to feel a little boastful about your group and the work you've put in. We should all be able to say we're that happy with our Clan. It's worth seeking out. Clan pride is a good thing it's sincere.

mmhmmm maybe that's what made me add on that I'm impressed

SE7EN S1NS is =/= Syndicate. They were well loved. Unlike your elitist alliance.

The same cannot be said for you and your Syndicate. The players on PS4 pretty much ganged up and ran The Syndicate to the ground, from the outside and within.

Bet you didn't know that you were accepting spies and saboteurs into your alliance which brought about your downfall in less than 2 weeks.

Lol we didn't lose a single Battle, so no, nobody ganged up on us. And yes we were very Elite. 

Want to know how we owned 9 rails? Tax. Your 0% is the reason why you failed to dominate like us

As for spies, we had entire clans in other Alliances, not just a player. If you knew anything about our retirement, you would know that is was due to stress from keeping up BP, and the 2 Moon clans deciding Dark Sectors sucked. No spies were involved.

Our Legacy still lives, at least PS4 players will remember us, unlike *cough* *cough*

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1

Syndicate didn't lose a single piece of territory during their two week reign, even managing holding both nodes on pluto. 

Truthfully both Moon clans independently decided dark sectors were not worth the hassle.  Having people wake up at 3 am just to ensure dominance was maintained wasn't worth it. 

And no one ran syndicate into the ground.  Once it was disbanded  our rails fell for free.  We held out two weeks, then disbanded.  After that others claimed the rails completely unopposed. 

Syndicate accomplished our original goal.  Ensure an eclipse-like situation wouldn't happen on PS4.  Or have people forgotten Orokin Leyends trying to expand their 100% tax empire already?

And congrats on 50-0.

Your retirement is a well deserved one. 

*tips hat*

I applaud your endurance. 

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast