Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction Material Degrading

Zurakci

I love how the invasion missions reward us with Fieldon, Detonite and Mutagen mass. But my problem is that I have too much of the bigger stuff, and too little of the smaller versions that you need in the Research lab. Like the biggest one is Mutagen Sample. I have WAAAY too much Mutagen Mass, but non of it can be used unless I have the Sample variant.

Could we get some sort of degrading blueprint that would let us degrade (example) the Mutagen Mass into... idk.. 3 or 5 samples? Could be a useful thing to have.

This isn't a bad idea by any means, but I'm terrified that DE might misinterpret your choice of words as a cue to include more perishable resources.

Could we call it "material recycling" instead? I'm half joking, but Argon Crystals have made me so salty already and I just can't stomach the thought of another arbitrary progress tax.

i have the opposite problem that you do i got about 2000 samples of fieldrons, mutagens and detonytes, but i got less than 5 mass mutagen, fieldrons and detonyte inyectors or whatever the finished versions are called. i got no problem with them implementing a reclycling system as long as its not a decaying over time system like the argon.