Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Mods

_RoXey_

Why??? Our weapons are like mobile nukes why do you need more damage??? "Mod which add weapon accuracy" well there is a recoil mod...

Well strangely, Heavy caliber has a downside of accuracy but strangely no accuracy mod. And I don't think Recoil is a problem for any primary

Well strangely, Heavy caliber has a downside of accuracy but strangely no accuracy mod. And I don't think Recoil is a problem for any primary

I put a maxed Heavy Cal on everything except bows, snipers and Burston Prime...the accuracy isn't much of a problem imo

Maybe they will add a mod that allows warframe energy to be used in primary and

secondary weapons just like melee weapons >.>

That sounds more like a specific warframe power to supercharge your weapons for a short period rather than letting everyone do it. But could be one of those anyframe abilities they have talked about.

Edited by Firetempest

Why??? Our weapons are like mobile nukes why do you need more damage??? "Mod which add weapon accuracy" well there is a recoil mod...

Do you even have Serration and Heavy Caliber maxed?

Not maxed but i have 8/10 and i will max that when collect fusion cores xD

OP  yeah but there are a lot of problems with mods already

Here are a few

1. Ability mods diluting the drop table. i don't need 29000 million tail winds

2. Usless mods everywhere ( interception ammo drum rewards on pluto.....) and all the sentinel ability mods

3. Status chance mods are a Joke.

4.There aren't enought mods affecting power strenght 

5 . speed holster is usless 

6. Some rare mods like retribution are usless isnce adding extra shields is always better than it.

7 . the trash mods , maglev n intruder , the silence mods , Acrobat. 

8 some mods jsut never drop ( Rare scythe mod from sargas ruk)

And dilute the mod tables more? No thanks. And

There are plenty of outlets they haven't tried yet.

Research

Mission tile loot box specific

Market bp

To go along with previous ideas: More tile specific scanning (like combining herbs for heal items on earth but tech parts for crafting).

Invasion/infested reward

New mission sub goals (like kill everything with secondary or melee etc, get rewarded with mod from that weapon branch) For hacking sub goal: get Intruder. Better then it being in the freaking void mob tables.

New archeology extractor. special table of mods per planet for X hours of work.

and so on.

OP  yeah but there are a lot of problems with mods already

Here are a few

1. Ability mods diluting the drop table. i don't need 29000 million tail winds

2. Usless mods everywhere ( interception ammo drum rewards on pluto.....) and all the sentinel ability mods

3. Status chance mods are a Joke.

4.There aren't enought mods affecting power strenght 

5 . speed holster is usless 

6. Some rare mods like retribution are usless isnce adding extra shields is always better than it.

7 . the trash mods , maglev n intruder , the silence mods , Acrobat. 

8 some mods jsut never drop ( Rare scythe mod from sargas ruk)

It also always good to remind folks in threads like this that currently in Warframe one third (+/- 90 MODs out of +/- 250 MODs) are warframe abilities (of which you get a full set as soon as you craft the warframe) and sentinel (ditto) MODs.

Warframe could do with more corrupt and maybe nightmare mods, though I'd like to see them available outside of their usual locations.  Corruption mods bring real trade offs.  Nightmare's are a trade off against pures.  Lesser versions of two pure mods combined into one, so more jack-of-all-trades.

What I'd really like to see is a mod that converted all my shields into armor while increasing health gain per health orb, and that "armor" was a second layer of mitigation on top of my actual armor, like 100% "shields" = 90% damage mitigation, 0% shields = 0% damage mitigation AFTER frame armor mitigation.  This shielding still recharges like normal.

A frame with 300 armor reduces a 300 damage attack to 150 damage, and a full shield (let's say 300 points because no redirection) reduces that to a mere 15, and both my health and my shield suffer those 15 points of damage.  The next 300 damage attack would deal 21 damage to both my health and shields simultaneously.  In return, each rank in the mod would increase healing orbs effectiveness by, say, 100/200/300/400% (50/75/100/125 health per orb.)  It'd be kind of the old school way of gaming (declining armor mitigation and health packs are precious) as opposed to the current way (Halo/CoD inspired regeneration and no mitigation.)

A mod like that would improve the effective health of armored warframes, but there would be a constant struggle to replenish HP.  Right now, a warframe like Valkyr doesn't really rely on shields, she relies on armor, health, and a reliance on hysteria.  A mod like this on her could be emphasize a larger shield (less mitigation loss per shield point lost) and lessen her reliance on hysteria to keep her going.  It fundamentally changes how a frame might operate, and that's a kind of mod I think DE should be looking into next.

Make sure Quick thinking and Rage cant work in conclaive and Penta ,Ogris ,Stug ,Angstrum ,Castanas too

Because that is OP !!!

na its ok, shure players that use it is often $&*^heads (not saying all that use them are) but it gives a better challange^^ plus my Duel Ichor is OP as they ignore QT + R does that mean DI must be banished to?!