Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Mods And Melee Weapons Should Be Gained Upon Cooking A Weapon.

LasersGoPewPew

as the title suggests, we should get the stance mods for our weapon types when we claim them in the foundry, instead of polluting the rng pool even more than it needs to be.

we get all our frame powers when we build a frame don't we? so why don't we get stances for our melees when we claim them?. 

/signed a confused collector

we already do start with a stance, i think the problem is that the empty stance doesnt have any combo's, i think DE should add some default combo's that arent useless but that kinda push you towards actually getting a stance card.

Or just get the uncommon one at30 and leave the rare one as a drop . How does that sound? Although no one will care about our player fuss just as usual.

Or...what about getting the uncommon at 30, and only getting the rare after you have, say 3 of the weapons of that category at 30. So for example you level a Skana to 30 and get Iron Phoenix. Then go and do Ether sword and Jaw sword, and get Crimson Dervish.

It's mostly because I find it weird that the enemies dictate how well we can use out swords, when it makes more sense to me to become better with said weapon types the more you use them. I don't understand how killing a crawler suddenly makes us a pure master with our sword. It's like swatting a fly and suddenly being able to Parkour.

Edited by DecapitatingJim