Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goddamm Stalker

(PSN)lll-URBAN-III

Please for all that is good in the world of Warframe, do something about the Stalker. On the 2 occasions every year when he spawns, he is cheap as hell. Most of the time when he kills me I can't even see where he spawns, then he just teleports next to me and one hits, which seems to be some magnetised telegraphed bullcrap that, once the first hit lands, you can't get away from.

It's annoying to keep having to get marks only to stand no chance against him, I mean why did you even buff him for? Most people used exploits before getting him to spawn on a regular basis, he was also easier. So now I stand no chance getting this weapon. I usually smash the hardest challenges on most games after a few attempts having been gaming for years, but this is a JOKE

Either that or do a discount on the Stalker pack soon. All this is really pissing me off and I don't usually let stuff like this bother me, but what's the point in buffing him to the extent where he takes over 1000 health of in a few hits that you can't get away from? Annoying to see people blagging "oh I've got 17 dread blueprints" because even IF I get him down he might not drop a bp

The funny part is... he's the weakest of the "death mark" mini bosses.

Ever meet the Grustrag Three yet?  I find the Stalker to be a cinch to kill, yet the first time the G3 spawned, I found myself bleeding out on the floor and wearing a new ankle bracelet before I even knew what hit me.

Edited by Suzaku4489

It's not that it's just his crappy way of fighting. I don't mind being defeated but it's like he'll hit you once, then every time you try to get away it pulls you back next to him so there's nothing I can do. I would say its a stun lock but it's obviously not. From my knowledge he doesn't have the ability to do that, but even so, on a regular first hit? C'mon DE

I feel your pain.

None of the bosses in Warframe are interesting to fight or challenging in any way, and the Stalker is a prime example of this.

Every stalker encounter now is either he oneshots you or you oneshot him.  No skill require, no challenge offered. They all need reworks, but of course the people who just oneshot everything assume that they have 'skill' just because they can do so.

I was sort of interested to fight the new Ruk, but quickly realised how badly made the boss is. Invulnerable until he opens parts of his armour, then changes vulnerability stops every 25% hp lost plus map-wide AoE fire.

Edited by dragonboss

yeah, stalker can be a pain to fight, dont let him get you, he is not that fast, stay calm and keep fighting the good fight. nah, who am i kidding?

GET A GOOD GUN LIKE LATRON PRIME, GET A RHINO PRIME AND BEAT HIS &#! SENSELESS.

seriously though, the assassins doesnt feel like a fight, it is game of russian roulette and the tenno usually lose if they dont do the same damage as the assassin.

Yeah but I'm not getting a chance to fire off a shot, whether I stand and look about or run about trying to keep an eye out for he, doesn't work. I thought he was supposed to enter the fray kneeling, so how after the 3rd taunt does he end up next to me straight away?

Damage output isn't a problem I'll just use the Penta, but like I said I can't see him to shoot him in the first place. At least with the other bosses you can see them first then plan out how to defeat them, Stalker ATM, no chance

Yeah but I'm not getting a chance to fire off a shot, whether I stand and look about or run about trying to keep an eye out for he, doesn't work. I thought he was supposed to enter the fray kneeling, so how after the 3rd taunt does he end up next to me straight away?

Damage output isn't a problem I'll just use the Penta, but like I said I can't see him to shoot him in the first place. At least with the other bosses you can see them first then plan out how to defeat them, Stalker ATM, no chance

he kinda bug out sometime from what i have seen, try not to fight him in wide open area where you cant see everything around you. In my experience a small or medium room with lots of cover is much better, at least you have a chance that his first attack will miss and you can find him. Also, if you can, put a buff on yourself to lure a dispel from him, give you more time to spot him, staying is most important though, running around screaming like an idiot will get you kill.

You got to run circles. Can't get too close can't get too far. If your alone and he gets the jump on you channel and melee and hope you can stun lock him. If you run away in a straight line you will die and if your lucky it will be with dread because my poor Novas corpse flying across the level was hilarious.

Stalker gets buffed because players complain about him being weak, and nerfed for the same reason.

I, personally, don't count him as the weakest of the mini-bosses (He's the only one to ever down me).

Stalker's arrival smoke can make his entry point hard to discern in poorly lit rooms. Which can get a player killed in short order if they aren't careful.

My best advice:

If you get the message while on one of the low light maps, backtrack to one of the areas on the map that had decent light if possible.

If that's not possible, backtrack anyway and keep moving. Staying in that room offers Stalker entry and first strike.  

By moving you know where he is going to appear next... Teleportation is going to have him arrive slightly behind you (he always arrives slightly to my left) That's the point where you alpha strike with your best, non-self damaging, skills.

Do not stop moving, Even if that means strafing in circles around him.  I like to roll alot as I take less damage that way.

Do not get within arm's reach of him unless you can kill him with your next strike.

If he stops moving, stop attacking and break line of sight immediately. Take that opportunity to heal if possible.

Why don't they revert him to how he was before though? I actually defeated him then solo, he killed me at the same time but I was able to respawn, for my efforts I got a bloody slash dash. And that's when my Warframes were weaker and I had less knowledge of the game.

The end of the day if people playing already have his stuff then why buff him to make it stupidly unfair

First, The Penta is an, inordinately, bad weapon for him. His ability set keeps him at mid to short range from targets... That's a death sentence  for a player using a Penta. I'd use a melee weapon before I used the Penta.

Second, Seeing him arrive is a freebie, look for it, but don't depend on it. Overzealous players miss the opportunity anyway by alpha striking while he's still invincible entry mode.

Lastly, Stalker uses Teleport and Slash Dash (I've heard he Pulls too, but never seen him do it). Unless you can get 50+m away from him and maintain it, He's going to be right next to you the whole time.

Long Range : Despair

Mid Range : Dread

Short Range: Hate

I like to stay mid range where he's walking and throwing Dreads after he's Slash Dashed